Welcome to Seahorse Marine
Recent interview with trawler specialist Jeff Merrill:
Driving a diesel powered yacht around the world can not be considered "going green". However, George Buehler's sail assisted Diesel Ducks not only leave a small footprint on our planet, they leave a lot more "green" in your bank account. If you want, we could paint your new Duck green.
Check www.DUCKTALK.net, A DIESEL DUCK FORUM
A third Diesel Duck 542 (56' LOA) has just been started.
Just launched, a 78' Diesel Duck RINA certified for high Latitude boutique charters.
The Diesel Duck 382 is a 3/4 size version of the DD-462. Can be purchased factory-direct with limited warranty. Start your world cruise from Hong Kong and applied the shipping savings to your cruising budget.
NEW "no-frills" PUFFIN 40's now available. FULLY FOUND OCEAN PASSAGEMAKERS UNDER $400,000 DELIVERED!
DIESEL SUPER DUCK 742 (74'LOA) RINA certified for a high latitude charter company has need launched.
The Diesel Duck 462 and 462 Sedan loaded including George's great steadying rig. $585,000 delivered at the factory.
SEAHORSE MARINE, Zhuhai, China, is an American owned and operated yacht factory building steel yachts including Diesel Ducks designed by George Buehler
Because our steel yachts, including Diesel Ducks, are sold directly to end-users, without advertising or promotions, our prices are about one half of similarly equipped passagemakers.
Steel Diesel Ducks are built for serious ocean passagemaking and include important safety features not found on most competitor's yachts:
1) Strong steel fireproof hulls;
2) Extensive double bottoms;
3) Full recovery from capsize (if pilothouse integrity maintained);
4) Many interior watertight compartments with sea doors;
5) Toroidal isolation transformers instead of welding types;
6) Built in folding boarding ladders port and stbd;
7) Strong commercial windows, ports and hatches;
9) Extra height safety rails, chest high at pilothouse door;
10) Optional Sail Assistance, easy to use sailing rigs for extended range, stabilization and "come home" capabilities;
11) Watertight transom storage area for sports gear, outboard, etc.;
12) Single large fuel fill with manifold for all fwd tanks;
13) Several independent bilge pump systems;
14) Steps, not a ladder, to the swim/dive/boarding platform which has safety rails and a swim boarding ladder;
15) All LED lighting, interior and exterior, with two 180 watt solar panels standard;
16) 80" headroom and bed lengths in all Ducks, 38 feet to 78 feet;
17) Flexible motor mounts with "U" joint Carden shaft and thrust bearing;
18) Welds X-Rayed and all tanks pressure tested;
19) Spray foam insulation in the hull, minimum 1 1/4" thick;
20) Powerful LED "Crab Pot/Debris" light on bow;
21) Plus many other exclusive features.
Our lines include:
OCEANEER power trawlers 55 feet and up:
DIESEL DUCKS range from 38 feet to 78 feet.
Plus our popular 36 foot Coot and 38' PUFFINS.
Most passagemaker owners start their cruises from the factory. However, shipping and commissioning on arrival can be arranged.
ALL larger SEAHORSE STEEL BOATS NOW HAVE EXPANDING FOAM INSULATION, 24 VOLT DC SYSTEMS, TOROIDAL ISOLATION TRANSFORMERS.
VISIT OUR FAVORITE CRUISING SITE - NOONSITE.COM
DUCKTALK.NET, A NEW FORUM
Click on PASSAGEMAKERS DIRECT (left) to get information how to buy your new yacht at an un-beatable price.
Please contact us if you have any questions and we welcome your visit to our factory.
Bill and Stella Kimley
(86) 138 2305 7818
38' Seahorse COOT 35 & 38
Call for Price
NEW INTERIOR! Full galley, fridge with freezer, dinette to port, settee or chairs to STBD, large separate shower, anchor, chain, Muir electric windlass and our exclusive folding boarding ladders P & S plus bow mounted LED crab pot/debris light standard. Microwave, washer/dryer, bow thruster, sail assist rig, folding swim platform, large solar panel with regulator and air con with heat optional.
"COOT" STEEL 35 and 38 foot pocket trawlers. 1500 NM range and very seaworthy.
The "COOT" is a great pocket cruiser and may be the perfect boat if your plans include safe "gunk-holing" along our coasts or exploring our great canals and rivers. It has a very strong steel hull, keel shoe 12mm, with rust proof FRP superstructure. Commercial ship windows, doors and hatches. Probably the most seaworthy production yacht under 40 feet.
Four persons can sit in her pilothouse and the main saloon includes a dinette to port that sits five and makes into a double bed. Settee or two chairs to STBD. Full galley with propane stove, large fridge with freezer, cabinet for washer/dryer and lots of storage, 12 volt Victron interface/charger, large output alternator, house battery bank and a stainless transom boarding ladder are standard. Folding swim platform optional.
Range is about 1,500 NM's at 6 knots. Water tank capacity is 100 gallons.
Fuel Capacity.........490 gal's
Range (6 knots).............1500
We would love to build an COOT 35 or 38 for you and we are sure it will more than meet your expectations.
(In order to incorporate improvements Seahorse Marine reserves the right to substitute or modify features without notice.)
Bill and Stella Kimley
182 Qiaohu Rd, N, Baijiao, Doumen, Zhuhai|
Tel +86 (0)756 550 1060
Fax +86 (0)756 550 2145