1 of 44
Length: 11,99 m
Engine: Volvo Penta D3 - 220 HP
Beam: 3,75 m
Displacement: 7.500 kg
Draft: 0,90 m
Fuel tank capacity: 700 L
Water capacity: 400 L
Delivery of the boat in 2022. Price on request.
Important standard equipment on boat:
• 4x Photovoltaic panels integrated in the coachroof, 1.32 kW. Solar battery charge management system.
• 660 Ah Victron service battery, Automatic inverter 12V / 3000W / 120A (permanent 230V on board system).
• Furniture in Golden Teak, Dark laminated salon floor, Kerrock counter top, Kerrock sink, mirror effect door.
• Bow Thruster, hot water, anchor windlass, full size fridge and freezer compartment, induction stove.
• Hull + cabin colour Pure White (RAL 9010).
• Two opening hatches on the roof, electric .
• Electric microwave with grill function 230V in galley.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, 16.000BTU (only 230V AC) . COLREG certified - LED navigation lights.
• Sun cushions on the cockpit seats. Electric swimming platform with wireless remote control.
Optional equipment on boat:
• Hull + cabin colour Pure White (RAL 9010)
• Furniture in Golden Teak, Dark laminated salon floor, Kerrock counter top and sink
• Salon; big closet, without cutout for TV
• Sun cushions on the deck forward - Ivory
• Upholstery in salon / Sand - Microfibre - Blue
• Navigation package
• Raymarine AXIOM 12 MFD with GPS, WIFI
• Raymarine EV-200 hydraulical autopilot
• P70R control unit
• DST800 smart transducer
• Communication package (Raymarine Ray53 + Glomex VHF antenna)
• Raymarine S100 - Autopilot remote control
• TV pre-installation in salon
• Audio package 1 (Salon & Cockpit)
• Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming
• Fusion AUX/USB connector. 4 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers in cockpit/salon
• Eco teak decking in cockpit - to the stairs
• Electric marine toilet, 12V (fresh water flush)
• Docking pack (6 fenders, 4 x mooring ropes)
• Dishwasher 6 persons, 230V
• Sleipner Sternthruster 4.4 kW with additional battery bank
• Horn on radar mast
• Indirect lighting
THE ALL-NEW GREENLINE 39 IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE THAT IS RARELY FOUND ON SMALL YACHTS
Greenline 39 all about sophistication in design, technology, production and environment. Thanks to dedicated engineers and designers, as well as experienced craftsmen skilled at latest technologies in boat building Greenline 39 has become one of the most popular boats in a short time.
Greenline 39 design profited from feedback of hundreds of users from all over the world. We improved every single point, from boarding the boat to hydrodynamics, from seaworthiness with low consumption to more speed and stability.
Following Greenline DNA and philosophy, the New Greenline 39 is paying respect to the environment, to other boaters and to ourselves. And it pays back with immeasurable satisfaction. With its open comfortable space and easy water access the new Greenline 39 is equally well suited for day trips as well as long cruises.
|Shore Power Inlet||✓|
|Electric Bilge Pump||✓|
|Battery Charger||Li-Po battery|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Fresh Water Tank||105.67 gal ()|
|Fuel Tank||184.92 gal ()|
|Holding Tank||21.13 gal ()|