2022 Boston Whaler 330 Outrage
THIS AD IS FOR A ORDERED INCOMING 2022 MODEL YOU NOW HAVE TIME TO CHOOSE YOUR OPTIONS AND LEAVE A DEPOSIT NOW FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT WE ARE HERE TO HELP CREATE YOUR DREAM BOAT.
The 330 Outrage® is an outstanding saltwater performer, built on a foundation of core confidence. Boston Whaler’s precision-engineered design delivers a smooth, dry, comfortable ride—the optimal balance of stability and softness. Handling is beautifully predictable with seamless control, giving you ease and confidence like you’ve never felt before. Fishing features and options galore, including numerous comfort-minded amenities for you and your guests, make the 330 perfect for entertaining and whatever offshore adventures you dream up. Not only is this new Outrage up to the task, but it’s also designed to make every task a pleasure.
Features may include:
- Private enclosed head compartment in the console features a VacuFlush® toilet, porthole and storage space.
- Plush forward lounge seat with armrests opens to reveal a cavernous storage compartment.
- Enjoy ample fish-fighting room in the cockpit, courtesy of a wide beam and fold-away aft bench.
- Smart bow seating, a convenient dive door and optional bow and aft sunshades empower great entertaining.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 8” stainless steel cleats – anchor locker (1)
- 8” stainless steel pop-up cleats – cross tie cleats at transom (2)
- 10” stainless steel cleats – bow (2), spring line with hawse pipes (2), stern with hawse pipes (2)
- Covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail
- Dedicated storage for dive ladder
- Grab rails – forward lounge (2), leaning post (2)
- Hawse pipes (2) with drink holders at stern
- Acrylic entry door with lock
- Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob
- Electronics mounting surface with space for dual displays
- Electronics switch panel with illuminated switches
- Molded console footrests and fold-down helm standing platform with molded-in non-skid surface
- Fold-away stern bench seat
- Forward console lounge (60” length) with flip-down armrests, 2 cup holders and recessed grab rails (2)
- Forward island deck seating with drink holders (2), bolsters and removable cushions
- Helm and companion bolster style seats with storage console
- Cockpit area flood lights (2)
- Dome light (red and white)
- Tempered glass windshield with power actuated vent
- Windshield wiper with wash system