1 of 11
An exquisite synthesis of form and function...
What started with a passion for traditional boat-building and developed continuously over four generations, has now become the epitome of high performance classic mahogany boats.
While the company now concentrates solely on power runabouts, for more than two decades it built both power and sail craft including the Star class keelboats. In the 1950’s, Boesch were the sole ski boats used at Geneva, which was then the centre of water-skiing in Europe, and from 1960 through to 1976, and then again in 1981, 1983 and 1991, Boesch were the official tow boats at the World and European water-ski championships.
Boesch boats are not only sumptuously elegant and timeless, they are also the outcome of a prestigious design approach defining the benchmark in terms of performance and comfort. The exclusively Boesch experience is based on a combination of factors: the moderate V profile, the positioning of the engine in the centre of gravity, and a direct drive train to the propeller. This produces perfect trim both in competitive situations and for opulent cruising.
These exclusive Boesch Century Edition boats celebrate decades of sumptuous boat building with their gold-painted engines, gauges created by IWC Schaffhausen and gold waterlines. Inside these 20 limited boats produced for the anniversary edition you can find the Boesch Century Edition emblem and a numbered plaque unique to each boat.
The Boesch 620 Sport blends the classic Boesch silhouette with latest generation design and a generous swim platform. The body stands out with its Boesch mahogany look, a gently curved gunwale, and decorative maple inlays.
The newly developed hull, combined with the traditional Boesch power train concept, creates a new dimension in boating and waterskiing with the result that, at slalom speeds, the wake stays compact and soft.
The comfortable deck and the spacious cockpit offer ample room for five to six people, thanks to the proven L-shaped lounge configuration. In addition, there is plenty of space for skis and gear under the foredeck and sundeck.
These boats can be built with a variety of cockpit layouts to suit your needs. Alternatively, this boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal boat, luxury yacht tender or chase boat.
• CE-certified, design category C.
• Length (hull): 6.20m
• Length overall: 6.70m
• Beam (hull): 2.15m
• Beam with rubber rubrails: 2.20m
• Draft: 0.54m
• Weight: 1350kg
Piktronik synchronous motor with 50 kW power output, 216 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 216 V and capacity of 180 Ah. Energy content 38.9 kWh. Range at 40km/h: approx. 28km
• Piktronik synchronous motor with 80 kW power output, 360 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 360 V and capacity of 216 Ah. Energy content 77.8 kWh. Range at 40km/h: approx. 49km
• Piktronik synchronous motor with 100 kW power output, 432 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 432 V and capacity of 240 Ah. Energy content 103.7 kWh. Range at 40km/h: approx. 65km
• 1 Tachometer with separate digital display
• 1 Voltmeter
• 1 VDO Sumlog HS speedometer
• 1 12-V battery rated 100 Ah, with cover
• Navigation lights
• 1 Portable lamp with cable
• 1 Signal horn
• 1 Explosion-proof engine compartment vent fan
• 1 Dashboard power outlet, 12 V DC
• 1 Ignition switch with start and park positions
• 1 Master circuit breaker
• 1 Electric bilge pump
• Automatic fire-extinguishing system in motor compartment
• 1 Combination paddle/boat hook
• 1 Paddle
• 1 Special anchor
• 1 Anchor line, 20m
• 2 Mooring lines
• 1 Fog horn
• 1 Distress flag
• 1 Flagstaff with Boesch pennant
• 4 Fenders
• 1 Engine manual
• 1 Tool kit
• 1 fire extinguisher 2kg
• 1 Bow eye
• 1 Large luxury wraparound windshield
• Luxury upholstery and carpets
• Chrome-plated bronze hardware
• 1 Lockable glove compartment
• Boat cover with supports and wire
• Transom swim platform cover
• All-weather storage and trailer transport cover
• Light boat cover for dry storage, with access flap
• Snap-in rain canopy with canopy duffel bag
• Side panels for snap-in rain canopy
• Aft cockpit awning (walk-through)
• PerfectPass cruise control
• VDO depth sounder
• Electric cigarette lighter
• Single-blade electric windshield wiper
• Ski tow pylon, installed
• Boesch release, installed
• Wakeboard pylon adapter
• Wakeboard pylon
• Stereo radio Fusion 70 DAB with electric antenna installed, with 2 loudspeakers
• Refrigerator with dual battery package, installed
• Additional flotation cushions (with Boesch logo)
• Long fender
• Jumbo fender
• Chrome lettering
• Pad frame, basic version
• Transport cradle, seaworthy crate
• Hour meter
• Electric clock
• Navigation centre
• Shore power inlet
• Battery charger
• Road trailer