1 of 85
|Offered By||Waterside Boat Sales - Poole|
2021 Nimbus C9
Blue Lagoon Marine are delighted to present exclusive listing of this 2021 Model C9 'CLOUD 9'. Built by the renowned Nimbus brand, many have tried to emulate the concept of the commuter vessel, but few have come close to what Nimbus have been able to achieve.
The Nimbus C9 comes into its own with its phenomenal seakeeping abilities. Easily cruising at 30+ knots and with a maximum speed of over 40 knots, CLOUD 9 will get you where you need to go, quickly. Not to mention the fact the overall weight of the C9 is significantly heavier than competitors due to the superior build quality of Nimbus, ensuring a smooth and stable ride (coupled with the Zipwake trim system) even in the most challenging conditions.
Having been serviced/anitfouled in June, she is back in the water ready to go for her new owner.
Please contact Blue Lagoon Marine today for more information on this spectacular boat.
The Nimbus C9 is a boat for connoisseurs of contemporary Scandinavian design; those who appreciate well-thought-out solutions and smart functionality. The spacious cockpit offers splendid natural light, with a large, sliding glass roof hatch and a modern, snug driver’s position.
The swivelling cockpit chairs provide ample space for four people to dine or space for five people in total. The cockpit passenger sofa converts easily into an extra bed for two children or one adult. The forecabin has room for a double berth with separate WC and kitchenette.
“Unlike other boats in the commuter category, the C9 offers excellent overnight facilities, with room for three adults and two children thanks to its spacious forecabin and convertible salon.” says Joacim Gustavsson.
In place of the glass roof (fitted as standard), the boat can be equipped with an electronically opening canvas canopy, ideal for those wishing to optimize the open-air feeling on warm summer days. The driver’s position has space for two people and can be equipped with one large 16” or two smaller 12” plotters. The foredeck houses a large loading hatch with access to the forecabin, as well as a sun divan that creates extra seating for four people complete with table. The aft deck houses a wide sofa with ample stowage. The C9 can be equipped with an outboard or inboard engine.
“It is important to us that we are able to meet the needs and wishes communicated to us by our customers, the people who use their boats to get around on a daily basis. This is why we have created a modern commuter, for those who travel in typical Nordic weather throughout the year. However, it would be remiss not to point out that this remains a leisure craft and should not be compared with models built for professional boat categories,” says Jonas Göthberg, commercial director at Nimbus.
- Mercury Verado V8 300HP (73 hours but may rise with the boat still being in use)
- Adjustable sport exhaust function
- Sleipner SE40 bow thruster with remote control
- Zipwake dynamic trim control system
- Integrated Mercury control system with engine information and diagnostics
- Lewmar electric windlass with foot pedal controls at the bow
- 3 x batteries (2 domestic, 1 leisure)
- Independent bow thruster isolator switch
- 12v dash socket, 2 x USB plugs
- Electric bilge pump
- Electric screen wiper and wash (with different speed settings)
- Saloon lights
- Ambient mood lighting in cuddy
- Breaker switch control panel with battery isolator switches
- Fusion sound system with integrated cockpit speakers
- Screen demisters
- 12" Simrad touch screen plotter
- Simrad Sonar xSonic SS60
- Cruise control, troll control and smart tow functions
- Depth sounder, water temperature and battery voltage functions
- Dash mounted compass
- Simrad VHF RS40 including AIS receiver antenna
- Navigation lights
- Wheelhouse with sliding doors on port and starboard side
- Panoramic views throughout
- Rear passenger bench seat
- Clip in beige carpets
- Manual opening glass roof with closable blinds
- Helm & co pilot bolster seats which can rotate to create interior dining area
- Retractable Nimbus dining table
- Webasto diesel heating system throughout the interior
- Integrated Isotherm fridge
- Sliding door and steps down to the cabin
- Double v berth with storage area beneath
- Adjustable spotlights
- Opening fore hatch above double berth
- Port side galley with gas burner and freshwater sink
- Webasto heating control unit
- Starboard side day head with manual flush WC and freshwater sink
- FlexiTeek decking with weathered/white caulking throughout
- Collapsible boarding ladder
- Opening port/starboard stern gates
- Aft passenger bench seat with clip in upholstery - storage beneath
- Good side deck space either side
- Bow seating area with detachable nimbus fold out table
- High stainless steel guard rails
- Anchor locker with hydraulic strut
- Transom shower
- Lewmar windlass foot pedals
- Stern gas bottle locker
- Individual clip on window covers with press studs
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
|Fresh Water Tank|