2021 Marex 310 Sun Cruiser31ft
€315,000 (US$338,014) tax included
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Price Drop: US$16,042 (Jan 12)
|Model||310 Sun Cruiser|
|Offered By||Berthon International|2021 Marex 310 Sun Cruiser
A 2021 example of the ever popular Marex 310 Sun Cruiser, offering a comprehensive specification, which includes the twin Volvo D3-220 diesel engines, full teak, solar panels, chart plotter, autopilot, bow thruster, additional fridge and more. Very low engine hours and balance of new boat warranties.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Antifouling to the hull and outdrives.
- Teak laid decking to the cockpit, bathing platform and side decks.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x DPS Volvo Penta D3-220 (440hp) diesel engines on outdrives.
- Volvo Penta Easy Connect interface (NMEA2000).
- Engine hours: 25hrs (as of 16th September 2022)
The Volvo Penta Aquamatic D3-220 sterndrive is a totally integrated package, powered by the in-line 5-cylinder, 2.4-liter, and common-rail diesel engine with double overhead camshafts. Working together with the perfectly matched SX single prop drive or DPS Duo prop drive and the Electronic Vessel Control system, the package offers exceptional diesel performance combined with low emissions.
- Electronically controlled common-rail fuel system.
- Electronic steering, enabling features such as joystick maneuvering.
- Compact dimensions.
- Electronic controls are standard.
- Variable Geometry Turbo (VGT).
- Solid and robust engine design.
- Heavy-duty engine cover.
- Easily accessible service points.
- Instrumentation with full Electronic Vessel Control functionality.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Propeller BOW 4hp with remote control.
- El. main switches with buttons on dashboard and battery monitoring.
- Batteries: 3 + 1 = 385 Ah.
- Battery extra 95Ah.
- Solar panels 218W.
- Inverter combi 12/230V 2000W with 60A charger instead of STD.
- Shore connection with 25m cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot water w/230V-boiler 40L.
- Bilge pump automatic (2pcs).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total blackwater capacity of 150 L.
- Fridge 140L.
- Gas cooker.
- Freezer/fridge drawer (-15…+4) 29L.
- Shower on platform.
- Toilet electrical with electrical discharge and septic tank indication.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 2 x Air conditioner.
- Defroster 10kW + hot air outlet in cockpit.
- Radio FUSION with external antenna and speakers.
- TV antenna with TV outlets.
- DAB module for FUSION radio.
- Courtesy lights.
- Dimmers for LED lights.
- Large offset double berth.
- Large panoramic windows with curtains.
- Opening port lights.
- Foredeck deck hatch.
- Locker positioned on aft bulkhead.
- Mirror positioned on the forward bulkhead.
- Bedding set.
- Reading lights
- Notable storage locker positioned below the berth.
Heads and Shower Compartment:
- Electric heads.
- Shower with thermostatic mixer tap.
- Vanity locker.
- Quality work top.
- Storage lockers.
- Gas hob.
- Top stowing fridge and fridge freezer drawer (see domestic equipment).
- Double berth positioned across the boat.
- Standing head room as you enter the cabin.
- Large windows.
- Storage lockers
- Bedding set.
- Reading light.
- Windows wipers & washer from main fresh water tank.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor chain s/s instead of lead rope (30m).
- Anchor chain counter on dashboard.
- Anchor winch FRONT electric with lead-rope (14mm X 50m) with remote control.
- Fenders w/socks & Marex logo (4pcs) + mooring ropes (6 x 6m).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Easy canopy system – draws quickly around aft cockpit on rails from dedicated lockers.
- External window sun protective cover.
- Foredeck sun pad (floating).
- Transportation protection/cover.
- Cockpit cushion - Mandel Brown - Niroxx Marine 99.020.
- Dashboard - Havana - NEXTEL J67.
- Canopy - Camel Markilux 37344.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Fresh Water Tank|
2004 Hallberg-Rassy 62
2008 Windy 28 Ghibli
2005 Custom FPB 83
Beaufort, North Carolina
2020 Iguana X100