1 of 38
|Model||Merry Fisher 1095 Fly Legende|
This is an exceptional opportunity to purchase a stunning Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095 Fly Legende that has all the options you would normally expect to find on a super yacht....including a SeaKeeper.
The Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095 Fly Legende really has to be viewed to fully appreciated the ground breaking layout that offers 3 double cabins!
She was commissioned in June 2021 and comes with the balance of the 7year hull and 5 year engine warranty.
Beat the waiting list and get on the water this season on arguably the best spec'd 1095 Fly in Europe....
Just reduced by GBP 20,000 to GBP 279,950 making her exception value for her condition and specification.
Part exchanges will be considered.
Contact Derek or Richard to arrange a viewing today.
2 x Honda BF225hp 4 Stroke petrol outboard with only 50hrs, service May 2022 with Intelligent shift and throttle
Fell MoB (man over board) system which cuts the engine in a man overboard situation with 4 wearable fobs
Bow and stern thrusters with twin fixed control stations and remote control
Copper coated hull
SeaKeeper 2 - gyro stabilizer
2 x 220v shore power hook ups with twin cables
Westerbeke 6.2 MCGA-514 - 230v/50Hz petrol generator with remote panel
28,000 BTU Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
6 x additional 240v socket with USB points
- Fusion RA70N + Bluetooth
- USB Plug
- 6 Loudspeakers (2x interior, 2x cockpit, 2x flybridge)
- Amplifier fusion
Upgraded Garmin Electronic Pack:
- 2 Garmin touchscreens GPSMAP 922 XS (wheelhouse + flybridge) with Garmin blue chart upgrade and Navionis GPS chip
- Garmin Fanton 18 Radar
- Garmin autopilot GHC20 with reactor 40 hydraulic core pack and smart pump
- 4 x Garmin integrated IP cameras with Garmin Active Captain connectivity
- Garmin gWind 2 wireless transducer
- Garmin 215i DSC VHF in wheelhouse + GHS 11i handset on flybridge
- GT15-IH Transducer
- Garmin OnDeck hub
- Garmin Access NMEA 2000
- Garmin SteadyCast PF heading sensor (collision avoidance capability for radar)
- Garmin GRF10 rudder feedback sensor
- Garmin Panopix PS51-TH forward facing through hull transducer
Horn in wheelhouse and on flybridge
Auto and manual bilge pumps
Merry Fisher 1095 Fly - Premiere Pack:
- Electric bow windlass
- Cockpit shower (hot & cold water)
- Ambiance LED lights (saloon & cabins)
- LED lights in cockpit floor
- LED lights on flybridge floor
- Lenco electrical trim tabs with double control (wheelhouse and flybridge)
- 220v water heater
- Interior curtains
- Stern mooring cleats for cross docking
- 2 rear cockpit worklights
- Fresh water electric toilet in lieu of standard marine toilet
- Connector for direct water supply from shore
- Control of windlass from pilot station and from fly
Cockpit sun awning - graphite
Cockpit aft enclosure kit - graphite
2 Teak cockpit tables for flybridge version
Bimini on flybridge - graphite
Anti thief hook
Flybridge table with cushion for long chair
Front sunpad on flybridge
Front sundeck with lifting backrests
Additional 100L water tank
Additional fridge in storage compartment / third cabin
Microwave oven - 230v
Ceramic hib - 230v
Ait conditioning - 220v 50hz
Ladder for cockpit deck locker
Mattress for 3rd cabin
Double berth compliment in saloon
Overhead storage lockers in galley
Overhead locker at portside in saloon
Overhead lockers in the front cabin
Removable carpet set in wheelhouse and cabins
Teak to starboard side deck, cockpit floor and bathing platforms
Teak on fore deck
Upgraded radar/navigation light mast to drop to permit and airdraft of 3.28m
Full compliment of flybridge cushions and dashboard covers
In Europe, the Merry Fisher has become a reference for its design concept, style, performance and comfort onboard. In all sea conditions, the Merry Fisher is seaworthy and sure, distinguished by its extraordinary versatility, capable of transforming from 100% cruiser to 100% fishing boat.
You will appreciate her modular cockpit, immense aft swim platforms flowing seamlessly from the cockpit, and very comfortable forward sundeck equipped with adjustable seatbacks. According to your needs, the co-pilot bench seat can pivot to create a wide space for entertaining in the cockpit. At night, the bench seat can also be transformed into a berth!
On the interior, you will be impressed by the bright natural light diffused through the opening wide sliding glass doors, and
windows in the hull. The Merry Fisher 1095 features important innovations in the distribution of living space. You will be surprised by the numerous storage compartments integrated into the large and fully functional galley, and by the spacious head compartment with separate shower.
Below, in addition to the saloon, three cabins are available: a large and comfortable owner??s cabin, a guest cabin, and an innovative third cabin! This additional space, whether dedicated for storage or for additional sleeping space, enables you to customise your interior layout for cruising ??Ã la carte!?
|Fresh Water Tank|