2020 XSMG Buzzi Design XSR4848ft
£499,000 (US$604,039) tax included
Southampton, HampshireLocal Delivery Available
2020 XSMG Buzzi Design XSR48
XSR48 high performance powerboat – custom finished in Lamborghini Pearl Orange with a Fabio Buzzi designed carbon-kevlar hull and a no compromise build specification, this exceptional powerboat stands out from the crowd.
Powered by twin FPT 570HP marine diesels on ZF Trimax Surface Drives she generates genuine WOW factor performance and exceptional handling with speeds up to 60 knots (70 mph).
The fighter jet style cockpit is fitted with twin racing suspension seats as well as the latest touch screen navigation and systems controls – it also features a removable canopy so it can be fully enclosed or open.
The interior is dominated by a panoramic glass roof with a forward double berth and separate bathroom with a carbon fibre head. This XSR48 has an in built state of the art sound system and ambient lighting throughout – she sounds and looks stunning.
This is the ultimate performance powerboat with the capability of being utilised as a fast superyacht chase/shuttle boat or the for someone who simply does not like being overtaken!
Established family business
NEW YACHTS - Authorised Dealer for the Ferretti Group brands - Riva, Pershing, Ferretti Yachts, Itama and Mochi Craft
PRE-OWNED YACHTS - Professional and experienced brokerage service - part exchange, finance, delivery and warranty solutions available.
YACHT MANAGEMENT - Tailored and personal service for yachts from 40ft to 40m. For your peace of mind - minimize your ownership costs and maximize your fun time!
BERTHS - Over 500 berths and superyacht berths for sale and long term rent. For all your berth requirements - talk to Mr Berth at Inwards Marine!
MARINAS - New marina projects, sales and consultancy. Industry leading knowledge and expertise.
We look forward to being of service - talk to us today
MONACO: +377 93 50 40 20 UK: 44 23 8045 8866
- Fabio Buzzi Designed Carbon-Kevlar Hull
- Powerful 60 knot Performance Capability
- Lamborghini Pearl Orange Finish
- Compromise Build Spec
- Tri-Max Surface Drives
- Open Plan Cabin with Panoramic Glass Roof
- ENGINES: 2 x 570hp EVOS
- ENGINE HOURS (Approx.): 20
- DRIVE TYPE: Surface Drives
- MAX SPEED (Approx.): 60 knots
- FUEL TYPE: Diesel
- CONSUMPTION @ CRUISE: 165 l/hr
4 Berths in 1 Cabin
Fwd cabin comprises of a large double berth forward with twin sofas running along hull sides which can be used as ‘occasional’ single berths. There is a small galley area, a centre cockpit/helm area with large bench seat and a separate heads compartment with electric loo and hand basin.
- Air scoop on roof for helm ventilation
- Auto fire extinguisher in engine bay
- Battery charger
- Bilge blower
- Bonded-in skylight panels in cabin and salon roof
- Carbon air intakes
- Carbon ensign staff
- Ceramic coated exhausts
- Cockpit /tonneau cover
- Electric anchor winch with stainless steel anchor
- Electric automatic bilge pumps
- Electric opening roof hatch to access below decks
- Electric flush toilet
- Fenders and warps
- Flexi-teak decking with a grey inlay
- Fly-by-wire throttle controls
- Full engine instrumentation
- Garmin GPSmap 750 colour touchscreen plotter
- Garmin GPSmap 6012 colour plotter
- Herring racing 6 blade stainless props
- LED lighting throughout
- Livorsi LED trim tab indicators
- Navigation lights
- OMP carbon/suede steering wheel
- Pioneer Radio/cd with speakers in saloon
- Shorepower system with cable
- Stainless steel pop-up deck cleats
- Standard Horizon Explorer DSC VHF
- Steering compass
- Six race suspension seats
- Windscreen wiper
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Fresh Water Tank
47.55 gal ()