Fully optioned out, light use, and the right power package make this boat the best example of a Scout 420LXF on the market today!
Reduced 30K for immediate delivery!
Notable options and upgrades:
- Quad Mercury 350 Verados with joystick docking, skyhook (dynamic positioning), autopilot, and auto trim
- GOST NavTracker
- SeaKeeper gyro stabilizer
- Engines in Pearl Fusion White to match Scout white gelcoat
- Midnight Edition (black powder coating)
- Garmin 8616xsv chartplotters (3x)
- B175 low and high frequency thru-hull transducer
- GMR 424 XHD2 open array radar (custom painted black to match hull)
- 5 in 1 performance leaning post (second row of seating) with ice maker and drawer refrigerator
- KVH TV3 satellite TV dome (custom painted black to match hull)
- Hydraulic swim platform (foldout on port side)
- Taco 380XL cranking outriggers
- Forward, aft, and side full deck covers (black)
- Electric sure shade integrated retractable awning (black)
- FLIR - M232 pan and tilt infrared (custom painted black to match hull)
- SMX53 LED underwater Lumishore lights (4x)
- Garmin VHF 800 AIS radio w/VHF 10
- XM audio/weather
- Grigio cushion package
- Forward facing pull out transom bench seat
- Painted hardtop arch
- Retractable rocket launchers
- Hot water shower on deck
- 60/40 split transom baitwell
An absolute machine, the Scout 420LXF will cruise in the 40mph range in almost any type of sea conditions. The stepped hull allow it to be both efficient, fast, and ride comfortably on top of the water. Coupled with the amazing technology of a SeaKeeper Gyroscopic Stabilizer, the boat provides a ride unlike anything else in its class. With a level of luxury seldom found on fishing boats, it is as comfortable running to the canyons as it is for family cruising or entertaining. If you are looking for a large center console that can do it all, the Scout 420LXF is the boat to focus on.
The preferred quad Mercury 350 Verado set up will push the boat at 66MPH wide open and get you from point A to point B in no time at all. Once you get there, lower the anchor with the help of a bow camera, drop the hydraulic beach platform, and relax.
With both a proportional bow thruster and the Mercury Joystick Piloting, the boat is incredibly easy to hand around the dock and in tight quarters. An autopilot and positioning holding system (Sky Hook) is integrated in to the joystick, giving you even more control. Let the Sky Hook feature hold you while you relax and change lines/fenders, wait for a bridge or fuel dock with complete ease.
Below, the boat has the luxury you would expect to find in a Scout. It also features ample accommodations for extended stays at your favorite marina, or if someone needs to get out of the sun for a few hours. Air conditioning, a separate shower stall with teak grate, over sized refrigerator, and television with soundbar will keep anyone comfortable. A queen size berth will easily convert to two singles, with space for a high-low dinette table.
The 420 LXF is a landmark model for the marine industry. No stone was left unturned in the design and development of this beauty. It’s Epoxy-Infused hull provides improved structural stability and reduces the overall weight of the boat, combining for unsurpassed performance. Unique features never before seen on a model like this…on second thought…you’ve never seen a model like this before, period.