1 of 28
ATTITUDE is an Otam 80 HT, the flagship of the Otam shipyard. The yacht was designed in collaboration with Umberto Tagliavini and the team at Marine Design & Services.
The Otam 80 HT offers the perfect synergy between mechanical engineering, naval architecture and racing DNA. The yacht is designed to deliver above average speeds even in rough sea conditions, in complete safety, comfort and luxury.
Fresh from a re-styling, ATTITUDEs sporty exterior physique and monchrome colour scheme give her a sophisticated, eye-catching appeal.
ATTITUDE features a custom fore deck with a vast sunbed, a height adjustable table and optional bimini shade. To aft, a U-shaped sofa provides seating for up to 10 guests and steps here on either side lead down to the customised carbon swim platform.
ATTITUDE offers an amazing quality of the workmanship for a motor yacht of this size and type, with a spacious saloon, full beam master, a twin guest cabin, one single cabin and a VIP cabin forward. The crew cabin for 2 is forward.
ATTITUDE can carry a Williams sport jet tender in a custom transom garage, neatly hidden beneath the aft sun pads.
Master cabin midship with en-suit bathroom for her and him Double VIP cabin forward with en-suit bathroom
Twin guest cabin with en-suit bathroom
One single guest or staff cabin with en-suit bathroom There is one twin crew cabin forward
2 GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
• Dishwasher Miele • Ice maker (Main Salon)
• Fridge Miele • Wine chiller Kitchenaid for up to 46 bottles (Main Salon)
• Freezer Miele • Washing and dryer machine Miele
• Cooking plate
3 COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
• Electric air horn Marco EW2-M • VHF Furuno, FM 4721
• Raymarine GPS • Radar Raymarine RD 424 – 4 kW
• Magnetic compass Ritchie • Raymarine GPS chart display model e165
• ECO supplied by Raymarine model CP 370 • Lofrans chain counter
• Autopilot Humminbird with interface • 2x Customised electric wheel house seats
• HIFI Bose system in Main Salon & Aft Deck • Samsung TV 22’ in Guest Cabin
• Speakers in Master, Guest, VIP Cabins and Galley
• Samsung TV 19’ in Galley
• WiFi connection in all areas • DVD / Blueray in Main Salon and Owner
• 6x iPads docking stations • Seatel Satellite TV antenna ST 24
• Samsung TV 28’ in Owner Cabin • Samsung TV 36’ in Main Deck Salon
• Samsung TV 28’ in VIP Cabin
4. TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
• Williams Sport Jet Tender 395
5. DECK EQUIPMENT
• Carbon fibre Swimming ladder • Fresh water chain washing system
• Besenszoni customised gangway • 2x Lofrans capstan
• Hydraulic customised garage door • Carbon fibre swimming platform
• Lofrans 2700 anchor winch • Custom made bimini forward
• 100 m s/s anchor chain 12 mm diameter • Covers for outside cockpit and external sofas
6. SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
• Safety equipment according to RINA rules • 1x Gianneschi electric extra bilge pump
• CCTV camera in engine room and transom • Engine room fire extinguishing system
• 6x Rule bilge immersion pumps • Fire extinguishers throughout
|Engine Model||16v 2000 M94|
|Engine Model||16v 2000 M94|
|Fresh Water Tank||1 x 317.01 gal ()|
|Fuel Tank||1 x 2377.55 gal ()|