2020 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 79525ft
£77,000 (US$94,557) tax included
|Model||Merry Fisher 795|
|Offered By||Sea Ventures (UK) Ltd - Sea Ventures|2020 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795
2020 model Merry Fisher 795, built 2019
One owner from new and dry stacked locally......so the condition benefits from not having spent much time physically in the water. The hull appears as new.
Yamaha 200HP engine with just 50 hours and a full service history. Annual engine service completed August 2022. The balance of engine warranty to October 2024 is also available to the new owner.
Great specification, lightly used and presented for sale in excellent condition. Please call us to arrange a viewing!
Please call Mark or Chris on 01489 565444 for more information or to arrange a viewing
- Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Year: 2019
- Engine: Yamaha F200 GETX 200HP
- Located: River Hamble
- LOA: 25 ft 11 in / 7.90m
- Beam: 9 ft 1 in / 2.78m
- Draft engine up: 1 ft 6 in / 0.48m
- Weight ex engine: 1750kg
- EC Rating: C-8
- Yamaha F200 GETX 4-stroke
- 200hp outboard
- Fuel capacity: 280 litres
- Water capacity: 100 litres
- Bow thruster c/w additional battery
- Electric windlass
- Shore Power system with charger & 240v sockets
- U-shaped cockpit saloon and sundeck complement (seats + table + sundeck cushions)
- Swimming platforms with teak
- Trim Tabs
- Luxury galley with Arpa black finish worktop, 2 x stainless steel glass holders
- Sun Awning & Full Aft Closing Kit (Graphite)
- Fridge 40 litres complete with additional battery
- Marine WC with holding tank
- Double Berth Conversion in saloon
- Wheelhouse Curtain set
- Anchor, Chain & Warp
- Mooring Lines & Fenders
Premier Trim Pack
- Trim level Premier 2019 including:
- Wheelhouse sliding hatch
- Aft cockpit bench cushions, 3 cushions & 2 backrests
- 2nd port windscreen wiper
- Screen wash system
- Sliding window at portside
- Cockpit shower
- Garmin Echomap Plus 95 with GT 20 Transducer
- Garmin 110i DSC VHF
- Navigation lights
- Steering Compass
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- Nearest station is Bursledon on the Southampton – Portsmouth line
- Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport on the main London – Southampton line
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, EYB, Boats and Outboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
- We hope you will instruct us to conduct the sale of your boat. She will be examined by many of our visitors and we will work hard to sell her for you.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fresh Water Tank|
2017 Wellcraft 262 Fisherman
2020 Jeanneau Sun Fast 3300
2022 Jeanneau Sun Fast 3300
2002 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43