Price Drop: US$5,000 (Sep 24)
|Hull Shape||Monohull|2020 Catalina 315
2020 Catalina 315
Like-New Condition, 7.1 hrs. on Yanmar 3YM20
A/C with Reverse Cycle Heat, Full Bimini with Dodger and Connector
In-Mast Furling, 135% Roller Furling Genoa and Asymetrical Reaching Sail, Folding Wheel with Grey Leather Wrap
Raymarine i70 Depth, Speed and Wind System, Raymarine Evolution EV-100 AutoPilot
This is Like buying a New Boat Without the Wait
Call Cells or Text:
Ann Koch 770-540-9796
Sid Hall 470-885-4825
Rich Michel 404-642-3007
Located on Beautiful Lake Lanier, NE of Atlanta GA
Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Catalina 315 sails into the global marketplace with all the style and refinement of the larger Catalina 5 Series boats.
- With core attributes of the award-winning 445 and 355, the 315 includes features that are not found in many of the world's yachts, yet come standard with the Catalina 5 Series: a watertight StrikeZone collision bulkhead, the SecureSocket mast support system that affords superior load resolution and watertight integrity; the DeepDefense rudder system for failsafe steering, and the T-Beam MastStep™ structure that has all the benefits of a deck-stepped mast and the strength of a keel-stepped mast.
- All the best elements of the 5 Series Catalinas are replicated in the 315. You'll find a bold emphasis on strength, lead keels, sleek low profile cabin design, ergonomically correct cockpits that are optimized for efficiency, with great visibility from the helm. Plus, all the classic warmth and ambience that only a teak interior creates.
Deck, Sails & Rigging
- Folding Leather Wrap Wheel
- Bimini with Dodger and Connector
- In-Mast Furling Main
- 135% Roller Furling Genoa
- UPS Asymmetrical Reaching Sail w/Selden Code X Furler
- Private V Berth with Full Size Mattress
- Main Salon Settees Up-Graded to Ultra Leather Cream
- Private Aft Cabin with Queen Size Mattress
- Fresh Water Quiet Flush Head
- 16,000 BTU A/C with Reverse Cycle Heat
- 12v System for Instruments, Navigation Lights, Cabin Lights etc.
- 110v Shore Power with Dual Connections
- Raymarine i70 Depth, Speed and Wind System
- Raymarine Evolution EV-100 Wheel Pilot System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Length on Deck||31ft|
|Max Bridge Clearance||48.25ft|
|Length at Waterline||26.5ft|
|Fresh Water Tank||41 gal ()|
|Fuel Tank||27 gal ()|
|Holding Tank||17 gal ()|