1 of 22
M i Cats - Multihull International Catamarans
The Neel 51 offers the compromise between the Monohull sailor and the Catamaran sailor with great handling and performance and is very spacious. Just what you need for bluewater cruising.
She is equipped for comfortable luxury charters, as well as ready for bluewater cruising. She was sailed across the Atlantic from launching in La Rochelle France in summer 2019. After a few months cruising in the West Indies, she entered the charter program of iYachtclub in St. Thomas, USVI.
After a slow period in the charter market, La Linea is now facing an almost fully booked charter season 2021/-22, but still, enough "holes" in the calendar to offer a new owner many weeks of pleasure onboard.
She can also be purchased for private or other use, just by transferring her charters to other yachts in the charter base.
Extensive options are listed below
Hull gel coat light grey RAL 7047
- Volvo Penta D2-75 w. sail drive and Volvo folding prop
- Fully battened mainsail, furling genoa, and large Parasailor (all in very good condition)
- Lazy bag
- Bow trampolines
- Cockpit tent and helm station bimini/tent w. enclosure
- Cushions for cockpit and sun deck/lounge
- Anchor locker, anchor windlass, 44 kg. Spade anchor w. 75 mtr. chain
- Transome ladder
- 190 liters 2x pullout draw fridges and 92 liters freezer
- Pressurized hot and cold freshwater, Water heater
- HD Lithium battery bank (32 kWh) w. 8 kW 230V inverter systems
- Extensive Solar Panels Solbian 2630 W
- Electric 230V induction plate top and electric 230V stove
- Kitchen size dishwasher
- Washing machine
- Diesel generator
- Full boat AC + 12 V fans
- B&G navigation electronics w. AIS and radar
- 75" Samsung TV + Fusion Audio Stereo and DVD system
- Anchor locker, anchorwindlass, 44 kg. Spade anchor w. 75 mtr. chain
- Bow trampolines
- Transom ladder
- Synthetic teak (Flexiteek) in cockpit, transom, helm station, and flybridge/sun lounge
- Bow Thruster 24V
- Electric winch for main and genoa
- Life raft 10 pers.
- Dinghy Highfield 340 w. 15 HP Outboard
- 4G inshore WiFi
- Irridium GO Sat. communication
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.