€4,290,000 (US$4,515,077) tax included
|Offered By||Mediterranean Yachts|2018 Sanlorenzo SL78
This unique, 'made-to-measure' example of the Sanlorenzo SL78 model was built for an experienced and discerning yacht owner. First delivered in Summer 2018, she has had light private use since and has low engine hours as a result. This is a unique opportunity to purchase a bespoke, 'turn key', high specification, 4 cabin layout Sanlorenzo SL78 without the wait. Her twin MTU 1622 hp engines can achieve speeds up to 28 knots, while impressive range and low fuel consumption can be achieved at an economic cruising speed.
Key features include her CMC electric fin stabilisation system, electric bow and stern thrusters, twin 26kW and 25kW generators, an innovative electric blade hard top roof system and a best in class aft garage capable of storing a Williams 395 tender. German flag with EU VAT Paid. Registered under 24m.
Engines and Key Systems
Powered by twin MTU M96L 10V 2000 diesel engines of 1622 hp each with 390 engine hours (March 2022). Max speed of 28 knots, cruise speed of 25 knots. Fuel capacity 5350 L, water capacity 1400 L. 26kW generator and an additional 25kW generator each with 934 hours.
This beautiful example of the SL78 model can accommodate 8 guests in 4 double cabins:
- Master stateroom.
- VIP stateroom.
- Twin guest cabin.
- Twin guest cabin with bunk beds.
There are also 2 additional crew cabins sleeping up to 3 crew members.
Factory Extras List
- CCTV cameras in cockpit and engine room.
- Zero Speed electric fin stabilisers.
- Battery charger 12 V 25A for generators.
- Electric bow and stern thrusters.
- Watermaker 180 litres/hour.
- Night vision camera FLIR M625 CS.
- Raymarine plotter connection to TV in saloon.
- Internet modem WIFI 4G with port hotspot antenna.
- Additional generator 25 Kw.
- Inverter 24 V for 220 V sockets.
- UPS for audio video 3500 W.
- Cable Master CM 7.
- Active carbon fresh water filter.
- Air compressor with four outlets.
- Sunshade for the flybridge.
- Teak on flybridge.
- Teak floor for bow seating area.
- Stainless steel shower on flybridge.
- 2 x underwater lights port and starboard.
- 2 x underwater lights stern.
- Dimmer for exterior lighting.
- Teak cockpit table with stainless steel base and manually adjustable.
- Adjustable table in bow area can be converted into a berth.
- Sunshade bow with four stainless steel mounts.
- Microwave in crew area.
- Small refrigerator in crew area.
- Washbasin in crew area.
- Wine cooler in saloon.
- Teppan Yaki grill on the fly.
- Parquet flooring in saloon instead of standard.
- Mirrored TV in owner and VIP cabins
- Dimmer for interior lighting
- Additional dryer in lower corridor.
- Additional locker between saloon and dining table.
- Apple TV in saloon.
- Smoked glass sliding door between helm and saloon.
- Electric curtains in saloon and dining area.
- Double crew cabin layout instead of standard.
- Kitchen sink with Blanco Claron 340 – 180 IF.
- Miele dishwasher.
- Miele combi oven with microwave.
- Wine cooler Miele KWT6112 instead of standard,
- Custom teak flybridge sofa with Roda W23 cover instead of standard.
- Sunshade on flybridge aft.
- Ice maker on flybridge instead of standard in saloon.
- SAT antenna KVH TV 6 and dummy dome instead of Seatel.
- Satellite phone.
- Raymarine Axiom Pro 16″ plotter screens ( 3 x lower helm and 2 x flybridge helm ).
- Raymarine SHD 12 Kw radar instead of standard HD 4 Kw.
- Stainless steel anchor instead of standard.
- Stainless steel anchor chain instead of standard.
- TV 40″ in VIP cabin.
- TV 22″ in crew cabin.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Model||M96L 10V 2000|
|Engine Model||M96L 10V 2000|
Speed & Distance
|Fresh Water Tank||369.84 gal ()|
|Fuel Tank||1413.32 gal ()|
|Holding Tank||198.13 gal ()|
2023 Anvera 48
Call for Price
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
2001 Couach 2800 Long Range MY
Canary Islands, Spain
2018 Sanlorenzo SL78
2008 Pershing 90