Price Drop: US$2,000 (Sep 6)
Panama City, Florida
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|2017 Tahoe 550 TS
Let the escapades begin!
Round up your crew and load up the numerous storage compartments onboard the TAHOE® 550 TS. Rev up the throttle and crank up the tunes. Speed away from the shore and let the good times roll!
Whether you’re taking advantage of the sweet performance from the combination of the POWERGLIDE® hull and Mercury® outboard, or soaking up the afternoon sun in between bouts of watersports action. With the 550 TS, every outing is an adventure from start to finish.
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Wraparound bow lounge w/molded-in storage & anchor compartment
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & port storage
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated molded-in storage & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage below, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection & swing-away tongue
- Length:19' 10"
- Beam: 94″
- Bottom width: 80″
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Fuel capacity: 33 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1300 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5″
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15″
- Approx. hull weight w/motor: 2395 lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 1940 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3291 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package width: 8' 4"
- Towing length: 24' 9"
- Storage length: 21' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Drink holders
- 6 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/black powder-coated aluminum frame
- Molded fiberglass port console w/storage locker & trays
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering
- Starboard storage for electronic device
- Water-resistant toggle switches
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/top-loading, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder, integrated grabrail & storage compartment
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents & stain-resistant top coating
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage below
- Bow port & starboard backrests flip up to provide access to console storage
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Port & starboard side storage
- Port & starboard floor-level small items recesses
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Aft bench seat w/removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler & insulated port & starboard storage compartments
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/removable cushion & storage below, including ski rope holder
- POWERGLIDE® II hull for outstanding performance & nimble turning
- HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Factory-matched propeller
- Factory-matched, single-axle trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection w/powder-coat finish
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- 1,200-lb. Fulton swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Model||150 XL|
|Fresh Water Tank|
|Fuel Tank||33 gal ()|