2017 Key West 176 Center Console18ft
Price Drop: US$1,001 (Jul 10)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
2017 Key West 176 Center Console
2017 Key West 176CC with a Yamaha 115 four stroke 293 hours, boat is in excellent condition and ready for the next owner. Comes with trailer. The GPS was taken off and not found, it was a Garmin unit and does have all the cables and transducer already mounted. Has white bottom paint with an epoxy primer underneath.
****Cash Deals Only Please******* no finance deals will be accepted as it is taking too long for financing, especially credit unions.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new generation of 17 footers from Key West Boats designed from the ground up with enough guts to handle the new heavier outboards, yet still nimble enough to run well with only 90hp. These new 17's are already some of the most popular boats we build with their big boat feel, and their small boat budget.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- 72 Qt. cooler seat with cushion.
- Low profile stainless steel bow rail.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 15 gallon aerated live well.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- 2 console mounted rod racks.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- 94 Qt. Cooler Seat
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.