2016 World Cat 295 DC29ft
Price Drop: US$19,100 (Nov 30)
|Offered By||Sara Bay Yacht Sales|2016 World Cat 295 DC
2016 World Cat 295DC for sale. Very nice boat, one owner and powered by twin Yamaha 300 engines with 243 hours.
Entertainment package w/fridge and sink
Large Garmin 7616 chartplotter & sounder
Garmin Open-Array radar
Enclosed head w/porcelain toilet
This 295DC is an ideal combination of large family day boat and offshore fishing boat with it's extended range. Priced right, call us today!
Manufacturer Provided Description
Our 295DC is the go anywhere, do anything boat. Sunning, snorkeling, diving, cruising, island picnics, offshore fishing, or just good old family fun. Whatever you want to do on a boat, the 295DC is the perfect choice. Since it’s a World Cat, it brings you a smoother ride, a shallower draft, and greater stability even in rough seas. And, while it’s built for comfort, it delivers plenty of speed.
- Molded-in bow pulpit with roller and cleats
- Pro Series freefall windlass with 300-foot line, 15-foot chain, 22-pound anchor, and foot switches
- Bow seating with cushioned backs for (6) adults
- Port and starboard recessed hand-rails for added safety
- (4) stainless steel cup holders and storage compartment
- Lockable dry storage compartment with rod racks for (6) rods accessible from the head (Port box)
- Forward insulated 225-quart fishbox with overboard drain (Starboard box)
- Bi-fold weather door between the consoles to prevent wind and rain from entering the helm
- Head / changing room with 23″ wide access door and standing headroom
- Marine head with a 15-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Head enclosure vanity, mirror and Corian countertop with stainless steel sink. Fiberglass door has handrail and magazine rack and provides access to lockable rod locker.
- Fiberglass top with aluminum frame, radio box with flat panel to mount the VHF, overhead lights, (6) rocket launchers, spreader lights, and zipper bag for life jackets
- Safety glass walk-through windshield with walk-through door latch
- Starboard console storage area with removable floor lids for access to (3) batteries and waste tank. Area also provides access to electronics and storage for the optional bow table.
- Helm and passenger dual custom seats with nearby recessed stainless steel cup-holders. Helm seat has twin flip-up bolsters.
- Ergonomic dash layout capable of (2) 8-inch screens or (1) 12-inch screen
- Power assisted hydraulic steering system
- Stainless steel wheel with power-knob
- Magnetic catches on head entry and walk-through doors
- Starboard seatbox with 185-quart insulated fishbox / cooler and raw-water wash down
- Starboard seatbox compartments for raw-water and power-steering pumps for easy maintenance
- Port seatbox houses 30-gallon insulated livewell with 1100-gph magnetic drive pump, overboard drain, and a clear lid
- Port seatbox compartments for battery management, freshwater pump, and drawer storage
- Twin aft-facing seats on seatboxes with flip-down footrests for comfort
- Port and starboard sealed fuel-filter compartments for easy maintenance
- (6) pull-up stainless steel cleats
- (6) gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
- Dual aft fold-down seats with backrest cushions
- Walk-though transom with heavy-duty acrylic door, bait prep, and tool storage
- Freshwater transom shower with 35-gallon water tank
- Extended swim platform with integrated handrails and ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Speed & Distance
|Max Bridge Clearance||8.83ft|
|Fresh Water Tank||35 gal ()|
|Fuel Tank||2 x 116.5 gal ()|
|Holding Tank||15 gal ()|