1 of 91
|Offered By||TPS Centrum|
Hallberg-Rassy 412 „VENTUS“
Opportunity to buy high quality, well-kept yacht.
The interior is in "new boat condition".
We offer a two-cabin, very pleasant, spacious, well-equipped yacht Hallberg-Rassy 412 "VENTUS". This boat is used exclusively by the owner and his family. Equipment specified for long stays at sea and easy operation (see equipment list). Very spacious cockpit with large steering wheel for easy operation. Control of the sails with electric winches makes the boat very easy to operate, even for a smaller crew. The bow and stern auxiliary engine ensures safe maneuvers in ports. The regular service, engine has only 240 motohours, the generator was almost not used. Hallberg-Rassy 412 was designed by German Frers and it is considered one of the most successful and fastest sailing boats designed for long voyages. The shipyard Hallberg-Rassy is a guarantee of precise processing of the entire yacht, including its equipment.
Possibility to take over of the berth, it is paid till the end of June 2022.
If you are interested in this boat, we recommend to visit it in Marina Umag, Croatia.
Selling price 580.000,- EUR incl. VAT.
Hallberg-Rassy dream yacht in 21st consecutive survey
For the 21st time since 1998, the dream yacht overall from all categories is Hallberg-Rassy.
The percentage that names Hallberg-Rassy as their dream boat has increased from 16.4 % to 20.3 %. Number two on the list only reaches 5.3 %.
In other words, almost four times as many sailors dream about a Hallberg-Rassy as the number two on the list.
A lot has changed in the yachting business the past 24 years but Hallberg-Rassy’s huge lead as No 1 Dream Yacht remains, and even increases.
HALLBERG-RASSY - Exclusive Factory Tour
Standard specification (date 1. January 2014)
- 7/2018 new service batteries Exide Equipment Gel/ES2400 12/210 Ah, 3 pcs
- 2020 new gas bottles - brand SAFEFILL
- Normal keel
- Saloon with two sofas
- One aft cabin with large head
- One forward cabin with full berth, large heads (equipped with washing machine)
- Seldén el. Furlinmast
- El. winch LEWMAR 40EST for outhaul
- Electric Furlex TDE
- High gloss varnished washboards and outer charttables
- Outboardbracket on pushpit
- Stainless strips at rubbing strake, mooring and spring cleats
- Bimini, stainless frames, closeable window
- Fixed cockpit table with cover
- Entry gates port and starboard
- Life lines in webbing on deck
- Fitting for lifebelt in the cockpit, folding, 4 pcs
- Life raft, 6-pers. IOR/ORC, Valise
- Extra bow-roller
- Fitting for Gangway, Nemo
- Leecloths, 2 pcs.
- Safe - Minisafe SV160
- Cover for opening in stern
- 3x Raymarine i70 in lieu of std i50 over the sliding hatch
- Raymarine e125 In steering pedestal, incl. EU charts
- Raymarine HD color 4kW, 18" radar radom & GPS-ant
- Removable arm on radar pole
- Radarpole without legs
- Autopilot Raymarine p70 / Type II
- Raymarine AIS 650 class-B transponder
- VHF Ray 260e, DSC class D, 2 control units
- Stereo Fusion DVD, Remote control on pedestal
- Stereo loudspeakers in cockpit
- UFO marine TV/FM-antenna
- VHF-antenna with cable to navigation table
- Retractable 32 inch TV
- Horn in mast
- 230V shore connection, isola. circ. breaker, land cable, stainl. inlet
- Additional Batteries, Flat Plate, 12V / 240 Ah, 2 pcs.
- Combi Mastervolt 12/2500-100A (230V)
- Emergency switch for engine start
- Solar panel on sliding hatch cover
- lights inside LED
- Whisper 3,5 Dieselgenerator, 230V/50Hz (unused, service operation only)
- Shower at bathing platform
- Deck wash pump, Flojet 13 l./min, 12V
- Watermaker ECHOTec, 50 l/h, 12V
- Deep freezer, thermostat for fridge and freezer
- Air heater Webasto Airtop 5500
- Retractable bow and stern thruster, docking system
- 3-bladed, Gori propeller, S-drive
- El. winch LEWMAR 50EST, genoasheetwinches
- Gas bottles, 2x3 kg, with reduction valve and fittings
- El. anchor winch LEWMAR, chain 60m/8mm
- DELTA anchor, 25 kg
- Fixed anchor winch remote control at steering stand, 12V
- Aqua Signal LED Tricolour toplight with anchor light
- Gangway, weight 12 kg, length 2 m
- Washing machine, 230V/50Hz
- Splice anchor chain with 30 meter line
- BRITANY anchor, 25kg
- 20 mm diameter polyamid line, lenght 30 m
- Stainless steel Duplex chain 70m/8mm
- Carpet - Beige
- Upholstery - Blue
- Upholstery de luxe
- Furlin main, EMS MAX, EPEX-cloth
- Genoajib, 105%, with vertical battens, EPEX-cloth, Furlex
- E-Flex for genuajib
- UV-protection, HEAVY DUTY, Genoajib, grey
- Code Zero, Kevlar, with equipement, bowsprit
- Life bouy with holder
- Radarreflector EcoMax 230
- Flare Kit IOR in container
- Zodiac Cadet 250 Compact Neo/HYP
- Tohatsu MFS 3.5B S
- Winter cover
The Hallberg-Rassy 412 is the largest aft cockpit Hallberg-Rassy ever built. She offers the option of twin or single aft cabins, one or two heads and a large cockpit. There are also comfort options such as gen set, washing machine, bow- and stern thrusters. At the same time she performs like a goddess. Equipped with in-mast furling, she won her class in Sweden’s most important race, Tjörn Runt. She combines speed and comfort in a way it has never been available on the market before.
All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish. Flush locker doors with ventilation above. Floor is varnished teak wood with inlaid holly strips. Saloon ceiling has panelling with mahogany strips and ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining. Cushions on all berths in sandwich foam, 10 cm harder and 2 cm softer on top, totally 12 cm / 5’’ thick and resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation. Handholds are in all the right positions. All portholes are fitted with curtains. Curtains also under the skylights in the saloon and forward cabin.
Chart Table/work table
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Shore Power Inlet||✓|
|Wind Speed and Direction||✓|
|Electric Bilge Pump||✓|
|Manual Bilge Pump||✓|
|Fresh Water Maker||✓|
|Sea Water Pump||✓|
|Outboard Engine Brackets||✓|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Max Bridge Clearance||65.94ft|
|Fresh Water Tank||140.01 gal ()|
|Fuel Tank||89.82 gal ()|
|Holding Tank||2 x 18.49 gal ()|