Rock Hall, Maryland
Price Drop: US$6,900 (Nov 10)
|Offered By||S&J Yachts|2014 Seaward 26RK
An able cruiser with a vertically retracting keel and rudder system, allows you to explore shallow waters almost anywhere while providing deep water performance.
Stable and secure with ballast held low and trailerable!
She is a perfect boat for the Chesapeake or wherever you'd like to do your sailing.
A comfortable, functional and accommodating interior and cockpit complete the package for this unique boat. Sail without boundaries and comfort!
- 14HP Yanmar Inboard Diesel Engine with Low Hours
- Raymarine Electronics and VHF Radio
- Bimini and Dodger
- Marine Stereo System and Speakers in Cockpit
- Unused Head and Stove
Contact Ed Kurowski
Cell Phone : 443-480-3616 or EMail: email@example.com
About Ed Kurowski : I have worked in the yacht sales industry for 35 years and have handled national and international transactions for new builds, imports, new and brokerage vessels while leading an award winning sales and service team. My years and experiences have provided me with a solid background in negotiations, customer service, technical advice, outfitting solutions, financial recommendations and insurance referrals with a life long commitment to my customers.
My enthusiasm for yachting aboard quality cruising boats and logging over 40,000 sea miles translates into an approach that will help you select and equip your boat for comfortable and safe ownership and voyages.
I have the ability to perform for my clients who share the same high standards and desires that I do. I treat you, your vessel and transaction in the way that you deserve in a timely, conscientious, consistent and exacting manner.
Sails, Rigging and Canvas
- Two-Line Stainless Rope Clutch
- Genoa Tracks and Blocks
- Fully Battened, Full-Roached Mainsail with Reef Points
- 95% Foretriangle, Self-Tacking Jib
- Internal Halyards and Outhauls
- Andersen Winches - 2 sheet, 1 Halyard (all #10) Stainless Gunnel Trim
- Mast raising system block and line with mast crutch
- Canvas helm cover
Electronics & Entertainment
- Raymarine Chartplotter/GPS (2019)
- Raymarine VHF
- Marine Stereo System with Speakers in Cockpit
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing
- DC Outlet - Stainless Steel / Cover
- Solar Vent - Stainless Sun Powered Mushroom Vent In Deck Hatch
- Hella Turbo Fan- 12v/ 7" 2 speed Marine Cabin Fan
- Vertically Retracting Keel
- Private Head Compartment
- Mast Light
- Running Lights
- Vertically Retracting Rudder
- Forward V-Berth
- Aft Berth
- Private Head Compartment
- Teak and Holly Sole in Main Cabin
- Molded Structural Headliner
- Sunbrella Fabric on Interior Cushions
- Fabric Curtains for Privacy in Head and V-Berth
- Open Interior Layout (no interior bulkhead except head compartment side walls)
- Fold Down Work and Dining Table
- Galley Sink
- Galley Ice Box
- Cutting Board
- Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Surfaces on Deck
- Is0-NPG Gelcoat/Vinylester Backup below water line
- Heavy anondized aluminum rub rail
- Walk-Through transom
- Bow pulpit with lifelines
- Bowsprit with anchor roller
- Stainless Steel Deck hatch
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Length at Waterline||24.67ft|
|Fresh Water Tank||20 gal ()|
|Fuel Tank||6 gal ()|
|Holding Tank||20 gal ()|