2014 Nautitech 482 - 4 cabins49ft
Puerto Lindo, Portobelo, Panama
Price Drop: US$245,000 (Dec 1)
|Model||482 - 4 cabins|
|Offered By||Collection Yachts|2014 Nautitech 482 - 4 cabins
The Nautitech 482 is a great way to cruise with your family and friends. Exceedingly comfortable and easy to handle this Marc Lombard design is a true Bluewater cruising boat. It has plenty of space for lounging in the covered cockpit or enjoying the breeze up on the trampolines. These are great cruising boats and excel under sail and on the hook. Edelweiss is on the market and ready for her next adventure.
This rare Nautitech 482 Is a 4 cabin layout, which can comfortably sleep eight guests. The transoms are low to the water and make for easy access from the dock or the water. Her sleek lines and raked back cockpit hard top are pleasing to the eyes and will draw dockside admiration. The maple interior is bright and with many bountiful opening ports and hatches allows for maximum ventilation. The Nautitech will not disappoint with performance and is widely considered one of the finest Catamarans built.
- RayMarine 55 VHF Radio
- Bohlken Westerland Marine Barograph
- Raymarine Hybridtouch Chart Plotter
- P70 Auto Pilot Instrument
- P70 Wind Instrument.
- ACU Actuator Control Unit
- Two Yanmar 4JH5E
- Horse Power 45 per side
- Hours Stb: 3774
- Hours Port: 3649
- Generator: Whisper Power
- Generator Hours: 1041
- Mastervolt Charger 12V/100 Amp
- Silentwind Windgenerator
- Arch with Integrated Solar Panels
- Nautitech Catamarans AC/DC Distribution Panel with Integrated Fuel and Water Level Gauges.
- Victron Energy AGM Batterys.
Heads and Plumbing
- Three Jabsco Heads. Two to Port and One to Stb.
- Two 12 Volt Sea Flow Fresh Water Pumps
- ECH2O Water Maker
- Stb Separate Stall Shower
- Stb Fwd Integrated Shower
- 3 Burner Gas Range
- Double Stainless Steel Sink with Fresh Water
- Pass Through Opening Window to Cockpit
- Stand Alone Front Load Refrigerator
- Cockpit Refrigerator
- Ample Storage Lockers
- Wrap around Seating
- Maple Fold Out Table
- Marvair AC Controller
- 2 X 12 Volt Fans
- Pioneer Speakers
- Euro and American Receptacles
- Barometer and Clock
- Drawer Storage
- Opening Hatches in Front Windshield and Overhead for Maximum Air Flow
Dingy and Liferaft
- Arimar 12 Person Life Raft
- DIngy 12' 6" Highfield Model CL380.
- Yamaha F20VMH 20HP Engine
- 4 Cabin Lay Out Two At Midship, Two Aft.
- Large Queen Beds aft and Doubles at mid ships
- Two Large Storage Spaces In The Forpeaks.
- Port Fwd Work and Gear Room
- 3 Heads
Rigging and Sails
- Quick High Performance Windless
- Four Harken 50 Two Speed Cockpit Winches
- Lazy Bag
- ProFurl Genoa Furler
- Triple Spreader Rig with External Chain Plates
- 1244 squ foot of sail surface.
- New Solar Dec 2022'
- New Anchor Dec 2022'
- New Bottom Paint coming DEC 2022
- New Tubes on Dinghy
- Rebuilt Dinghy Engine Yamaha 20 HP 4 stroke.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Max Bridge Clearance||2.5ft|
|Length at Waterline||47.42ft|
|Fresh Water Tank||2 x 400 gal ()|
|Fuel Tank||2 x 270 gal ()|