Price Drop: US$3,014 (Jul 15)
2014 Catalina 445
2014 Catalina 445..."Patty K Too"
This Catalina 445 is a former boat show boat and has had one owner since new.
Patty K Too has returned to Annapolis from Solomon’s MD
Excellent opportunity to own a late model Catalina 445 at 200K savings over new & not wait a year to be on the water.
In Mast Furling Main - Vertical battens - Bow Thruster - Dual Air/heat Systems - RIB Inflatable w/5hp OB - Full Canvas - Shoal Draft Wing Keel - Radar - Chartplotter GPS - Autopilot - Solar - Lots More....
7/15/22 Just Reduced Must Sell. $ 309,986.
Another addition to the award winning 5 Series line up of Catalina Yachts.
The Catalina 445 incorporates crisp, contemporary styling with proportions
& features that make Catalinas comfortable secure, underway and on the hook.
Catalina 445 Patty K Too
Boat Loaded with the following Factory Options.
- Reverse Cycle Heat/Air 2 x 16000 BTU
- Bow Thruster, 6.5 HP
- Seldon In-Mast Mainsail Furling System w/vertical Battens
- Raymarine i70 3-Display MFD System Speed/Depth/Wind Transducers
- Raymarine EV400 Color Autopilot System
- Raymarine e125 Color 12" GPS/Chartplotter System Display in Swivel NavPod
- 18" HD Digital Radar on Mast Bracket
- Raymarine Ray55 VHF w/remote @ Helm
- Swivel Reclining Chairs on Starboard Side Salon
- Brisa Cream Ultra Leather in Main Cabin
- 2nd 12V Top Loading refrigerator/Freezer
- 32" Flat Screen TV with Dedicated Inverter & DVD Player
- Electric Mainsail/Mainsheet Winch
- Factory Rigid PVC Rubrail w/SS Rubstrake
- Teak Grates for Fore & Aft Head Soles
- Leather Wrapped Wheels
- Dodger w/Makrolon Windows - Bimini & Connector - Tresco Linen Sunbrella
- Cockpit Cushions - White Vinyl Covers w/Tresco Linen Piping
- Canvas Pkg - Wheel covers, Table cover, Winch covers - Tresco Linen Sunbrella
- Plus lots more!!
The accomodations are designed for live-aboard comfort. The owner's cabin is forward for privacy and optimum natural ventilation.
- Large island queen berth w/innerspring mattress
- Seating to port and stbd
- Private entrance to head
Salon & Guest Stateroom
The interior is constructed of teak and teak veneers, hand-finished with durable clear varnishes, highlighting the natural beauty of fine woods.
- Large u-shaped dinette
- Versatile dining table converts from full dining size to cocktail dimensions with fold in leaves
- Swivel Chairs with Center Table for comfort
- Composite teak and holly look cabin sole for maintenance free beauty
- Guest Stateroom to Stbd has large berth angled for easy access and greater headroom
- 2nd head aft with entrance from guest cabin or conveniently at foot of companionway steps
Flexible configuration key in aft port cabin
Cabin aft to port is a flexible space, easily converted to whatever your cruising style dictates at the time.
- Sleeping quarters
- Work room with bench
Large L-shaped galley conveniently located at portside foot of companionway steps.
- Stainless Steel gimballed 3 burner stove w/oven
- Range hood w/light and recirculating air filter
- Double SS sink w/H&C pressure water & Sprayer
- 12V Refrigerator - Front Loading
- 2nd Refrigerator/freezer in insulated locker - Top Loading (12V)
- Corian style countertops
- Lots of Storage
- Dishes, Silverware, Cooking Utensils, Pots & Pans
Electronics & Navigation
- Ray EV400Color T2/X30 Autopilot
- Ray i70 Multi Display @ Starboard helm
- Ray i70 Multi + Wind Displays @ Port Helm
- Ray Speed/Depth TriDucer & Wind Transducer
- Ray e125W Color GPS/Chartplotter (12") w/Swivel Pod (Ray reman 2021)
- Ray 24" Digital HD Radar on Mast Bracket
- 32" Flat Screen TV on Main Salon Bulkhead w/Masthead Antenna & Dedicated Inverter
- Ray 55 Dual Station VHF w/Cockpit CommandMic
- Handheld VHF
- 270w Solar via Flexible Panels on the Bimini
- Dual 30A/110v Shore Power System w/Galvanic Isolators
- 12V Ships Service w/Lighted Panel
- Dual 30A/110V Panels for House & Air/Heat Systems
- (3) 8D Batteries w/Selector Switch (new 4/19)
Deck & Hull
Based on a new hull design with a long waterline and moderate beam and freeboard, the 445 has excellent performance potiential. The hull form is optimized to provide the gentle, predictable motion underway, which is appreciated in other Catalina models.
The deck is strikingly handsome with a low profile cabin structure, twin helm stations and a roomy cockpit with tall, scure coamings and a table that seats 4 to 6. The deck is finished with tradtional diamond-patterned non-skid.
Tresco Linen Canvas
- Dodger w/Window Covers, Makrolon Glass Upgrade & Removable Sides
- Bimini Top w/Trim Windows & Boot
- Solid Connector
- Full Enclosure Cockpit Plastic
- Matching Tresco Linen UV Cover on Genoa & Mainsail
- (2) Wheel Covers
- (4) Winch Covers
- Cockpit Table Cover
- White Vinyl Cockpit Cushion Covers w/Tresco Linen Piping
Sails and Rigging
- Selden In Mast Mainsail Furling System
- Furlex Headsail Roller Furling System
- P&S Adjustable Genoa Tracks
- In-Mast Furling Mainsail w/Vertical Battens & UV Cover
- 135% Furling Genoa with UV Cover
- (1) Electric Lewmar Winch on Starboard Cabintop
- (1) 2 Speed Lewmar Winch on Port Cabintop
- (2) 2 Speed Lewmar Genoa Winches in Cockpit
- Spinnaker / Spare Jib Halyard
- All Controls led aft to Cockpit
Mechanical & Engine Equipment
- 54hp Yanmar 4JH5 Diesel (1150 hours)
- Dual Air/Heat Systems (120V)
- Dual Manual Wheel Steering System
- 2 Electric marine toilets, deck pumpouts and holding tank system
- Electric Anchor Windlass w/ Up & Down Buttons
- SS Extended Bow Rollers for 2 Anchors
- 3 Blade Cruising Propellor
- Anything currently aboard, conveys with vessel.
- Electronic Flare
- Engine & Mechanical Spares
- Jacklines (2)
- Bosun’s Chair
- Assorted Charts, Guides, Maps
- Oil Lamp
- Anchor w/200' Rode & 150' Chain
- Spare Anchor in Anchor Locker
- Spare Anchor Chain & Rode (stbd cockpit locker)
- Misc USCG Safety Gear
- Assorted Docklines & Fenders
- Misc. Tools
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Max Bridge Clearance
Length at Waterline
Fresh Water Tank
3 x 178 gal (Plastic)
1 x 66 gal (Aluminum)
2 x 54 gal (Plastic)