1 of 16
A 2014 Beneteau Oceanis 48 slightly used by her owners and already lying in the Philippines.
The yacht is a 3 cabin version including a Master's, mahogany interiors and is fully equipped with generator, aircon, additional comfort features, navigation system and so on...
Immediately available for this sailing season!
With its alluring sleek silhouette and a deck plan optimized for cruising, the Oceanis 48 is perfectly proportioned. Numerous options to maximize space and efficiency distinguish her from others. She urges you to set off on long cruises and experience enjoyable stopovers.
1. Sail locker, access through deck hatch
2. Easy access to the anchor well - Self-bailing chain well - Clench bolt - Hatch cover
3. Mainsail arch
4. Handrails on the mainsail arch
5. B&G Zeus 12” (optional) multifunction touch screen built into the cockpit table
6. Cockpit wooden table incorporating handrails and able to accommodate an ice box (optionally refrigerated)
7. Silver Coachroof sprayhood
8. Dock & Go joystick and compass
9. Rope locker
10. Helm station, B&G electronics
11. Companionway with very gentle slope of 45°
12. Removable LED light