XL Catamarans TS 52.8
Racer / Racer / Cruiser
One of the best in its kind.
Open to offers!
11 berths, large and very comfortable outdoor cockpit
Exceptional catamaran (4 in the world), the fastest, maximum speed achieved 28 knots, cruising speed when reaching 20 knots.
This boat is able to outrun the wind by 3 knots.
Very well maintained by its owners who never leave anything to chance.
Completely redone in 2019
Its weight of 7T6 empty is due to numerous carbon appendages (rear and front beam, cross, carbon and rotating mast, davits) and to its simple, but efficient interior, fitted around the world (max weight 9T)
- 2020 3DI north sails sail (Mainsail, Genoa, Staysail) + 2 Genackers (1 white and 1 black) + 1 ORC + 1 ASYMMETRIC SPI on sock
- All halyards and sheets are Dynema racing
- Textile rigging revised in 2020, auban changed in 2020
- 2 daggerboards of 1m60
- Boat equipped with constrictor (no more drisses break)
- Exterior cockpit seat (2 years)
- Equipped with 4 white shade covers (1 year) and 2 black winter covers (1 year)
- Black trampoline 6 months (3 year warranty)
- Electric windlass (2 years)
- Anchor Spade
- Annex AB, 2.95 m, 9.5 AL model (2 years), with cover (1 year), 15 HP yamaha enduro engine (8 days due to theft)
- LG bimini 2 x 335 W solar panels from 2020, roof solar panels 4 x 150 W from May 2022
- Mastervolt Lithium 2 x 400 amp battery, 3000 W converter (all from 2020)
- Watermaker 65 liters per hour, Aqua Base from 2020
- Volvo D2-40 engine, 2000 hours overhauled, Folding Volvo propellers and exchangers changed in 2022
- Rudder rings changed in 2020, bar squares changed in 2021
- 2 autopilots (BG and Raymarine from 2020), plotter, radar, VHF, 2 hp interior and 2 hp exterior radio???..
- 1 fridge from 2020 low consumption and a 100l freezer from 2022
- Interior saloon seat and epoxy floor paint from 2022
- Kitchen: Equipped with a 4-burner eno gas stove + oven, a double sink, storage unit
- Interior configuration: In the hulls: 4 double cabins, 2 toilets and washbasin, 2 separate showers. In the saloon: a double berth and a single berth