1 of 23
Eric Zobel International Yachts Dealer S.L. - Eric Zobel
The Riviera 3600 SY is a revolutionary, luxury vessel. Customers enjoy the smooth ride, maneuverability, and luxury interiors!
"Every now and then a work of art or piece of design comes along that is more than an evolution of what came before – it is a quantum leap in thinking and execution. The Riviera Sport Yacht is such a leap.
The result might best be described as a serious motor yacht with a refreshingly light and sporty side.
Starting from a blank canvas gave us the opportunity to address the needs of today’s boat owner like never before. Drawing on contemporary architecture, automotive styling, fashion, leading furniture design and other sources we have created a boat of impeccable style and one that is utterly modern.
Everything about the Sport Yacht is designed to make life on the water easy, relaxed and fun.
To dream of such a boat is one thing, to create it is another. However, no one is better equipped to realise such a vision than Australia’s most awarded pleasure boat builder, Riviera.
A company with over 33 years boat building experience operating of the largest pleasure boat building facility in the Southern Hemisphere.
Harnessing the full weight of our international design, technology and manufacturing resources to the Sport Yacht project has produced a boat that has even exceeded our expectations. And since the launch of this new range, the Riviera Sport Yacht Collection has received unprecedented praise from the international boating community and been the recipient of multiple ‘Boat of the Year Awards’.
If you are in search of a new boat that captures your heart and inspires your soul, your search is over."
Boat in perfect shape, ready to go:
- Twin Volvo D4 Diesel – IPS 400 (310 HP)
- EVC with Joystick control
- Watertight collision bulkhead forward
- 16Kg anchor c 55m of 8mm chain
- Anchor winch
- Air-conditioning – 18,000 BTU saloon,
- Microwave oven
- Front loading fridge freezer in galley
- Fridge in cockpit
- Helm and companion chairs in high quality leather
- VHF radio (Icom)
- 22” electric lift LCD TV in saloon
- AM/FM stereo, CD/DVD player amplifier, 2 speakers in saloon, 2
speakers and remote in cockpit.
- Vacuflush toilet system
- Separate shower stall in toilet
- Hot/cold water shower on bathing platform
- Forward sun pad
- Stainless Steel railing fitted to cockpit transom
- Teak laid cockpit floor
- Forward facing seat and high/low table in cockpit
- Jacquard upgrade for external upholstery
- Removable acrylic awning for cockpit
- Saloon side window covers
- 7KW Onan generator instead of 4KW
- HRO Mini 350 55Lt/hr water maker
- 35lb Stainless Steel anchor
- Searchlight on hard top with remote to helm
- 210 L extra aluminium fuel tank with transfer pump
- 7000 BTU reverse cycle AC in cabins
- 15” LCD TV and 12v DVD player in master cabin
- Interior carpet upgrade
- Galley ware package x4 people
- Raymarine instruments:
- E80 8.4” GPS Chartplotter
- GPS antenna
- 24Nm 2KW radar scanner
- ST70 / SPX-CAN Auto-pilot
- ST70 Speed and depth
- Fishfinder DSM 30/B744 triducer