his is a fabulous looking 4100/4200 Hydra / HCB with QUAD VERADOS that are rare to find. This is the absolute best setup for this hull as they are much more efficient, much more quiet, much more reliable, and much easier to maintain than the Yamaha 350 powered ones. The next non-Yamaha V8 one on the market is more than double the price of this one!
Additionally, this one boasts has one has amazing upholstery plus a great suite of newer electronics. Plus, she has, hands down, one of the best stereos that we have seen on a center console. Highlights of her include:
- QUAD VERADO outboards with only 700 hours!
- New Raymarine AXIOM XL 16" HD MFD installed in 2022
- Raymarine SUPER HD open array radar
- Raymarine autopilot (newer style with color display)
- Raymarine AIS unit
- Two Garmin 7015 touchscreen color MFD units
- Two Mercury color Vessel View units that are networked to the Raymarine and Garmin MFDs
- Fusion 750 Hi-Fi unit that networks to the Garmin and Ray MFDs
- Sixteen (yes,16!) JL Audio speakers
- Three subwoofers
- Four Fusion amplifiers
- Windlass anchor system
- Power steering system
- Frigid Rigid cooler
- Cockpit Misters
- New Stars and Stripes Awl Grip paint in 2021
- New anti-fouling paint (below the hullsides) in 2021
- New (gorgeous) custom upholstery installed in 2022
The bow thruster was removed in 2014 as it was inop and the previous captain stated it was never utilized due to the quad configuration.
This HCB looks much newer than her age and price reflect due to her condition plus many upgrades. We sold a similar one last year that did not have all of the recent upgrades that this one maintains. (That one also sold at a significantly higher price than this one.) Quad 4100/4200s do not last long on the market. This is a great opportunity to get a great deal on one without the Yamaha V8 headaches. Hurry.