1 of 19
Leisure Furl IN BOOM Furling Mainsail
NEW Awlgrip topsides paint 2021
Fresh bottom paint
New Standing and running rigging
NEW 2021 Jib
Webasto forced air heat
The Sabre 386 was launched in January 2004 and in October 2004 was awarded Cruising World Magazine’s Boat of the Year Award as Best Mid-sized Performance Cruiser as well as Overall Domestic Boat of the Year.
Once onboard you can clearly see why this model immediately won such an impressive award. Sabre's attention to detail and spacious layout will immediately make anyone feel at home. This vessel is no exception, as you can see in the pictures and video this particular boat is in overall very good condition. It is certainly worth a look if you are considering a boat in this category.
BLEW BY YOU has two cabins, which both offer double berths with comfortable mattresses. The aft cabin’s berth is oriented athwartships and has locker and drawer space along with a small settee at the entrance. The forward cabin has a spacious v-berth, hanging lockers, ample storage and a vanity mirror with washbasin. Both cabins have a warm feeling to them with their cherry cabinetry and planked ceilings.
The galley has a Force-10, 3-burner stove range with oven beneath, along with a microwave. A two-bay stainless-steel sink is installed. The refrigerator has a small freezer section and is accessed by two chest-type top side doors, and also a side access door allowing for easy access to goods within.
Keel Type: Bulb
Ballast: 6028 lb
Displacement: 17250 sq ft
Max Draft: 6'9"
- WEBASTO DIESELCABIN HEATER
- 3 type A, B, C fire extinguishers
- Louvered main cabin locker doors.
- Cockpit locker light.
- Marelon thru-hulls and seavalves.
- Hoses greater then 1" diameter that are below the waterline are double clamped.
- Ash hull ceilings.
- Propane 2 burner stove with oven and gas sniffer.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Varnished interior cherry finish with teak and holly cabin sole.
- Dovetailed drawers.
- Automatic electric and 1 manual bilge pump.
- Scandvik polished stainless steel double galley sink.
- 6'4" headroom.
- Forward cabin contains two 6'8" v-berths.
- Main cabin contains a 6'5" settee berth to port which converts to a double.
- Aft cabin with double berth.
- Aft head with separate stall shower.
- Forward cabin equipped with vanity sink.
- Quiet Flush head.
- Three 12 volt 110 amp group 31 deep cycle marine batteries.
- 50 foot shore power cord with GFI protection.
- Master AC/DC Bass 6200 marine circuit breaker panels.
- All wiring is tinned, color coded and meets USCG standards.
- Yanmar 40 hp - fresh water cooled diesel with 2.72:1 reduction gear. Electrical shut-off.
- 12 volt 80 amp alternator.
- 40 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, deck filled, shut-off valve, vented and grounded.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Raw water intake strainer with wrench.
- Four point engine mount system optimized to reduce vibration adn noise
- Engine compartment exhause blower
- Engine compartment light
- Complete engine access through sound and heat insulated removable panels.
ENGINE RECENTLY SERVICED
- Closed cell Divinycell PVC foam cored, hand-laminated fiberglass of alternate layers of mat knitted biaxial roving.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Below waterline, Sabre technology is utilized, consisting of chopped strand glass and vinylester resin as a back up for ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Molded in double boot and single cove stripes.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength.
- Step transom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Buyer should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht, and should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.