When the Formula 400 Super Sport was introduced in May of 1998 it earned the coveted "Boat of the Year" award from Boating magazine and most recently a Product Excellence award as Sport Cruiser of the year from Powerboat Magazine! The 400 SS has redefined the high performance express cruiser, and its famous FAS³TECH® hull, customized for the 400 SS, boasts a stable, dry ride with the agility of a true performer and high top speed provides captain and crew an exciting ride.
Formula designs and delivers exactly what day boaters and weekenders want, all-around good times with family and friends. Formula's emphasis on cockpit size and versatility creates more space for everyone with generous seating shaped for comfort. The aft cockpit lounge, complete with convertible table, is the gathering place for fun loving groups, and the integrated wet bar is always ready to serve refreshments.
- Sliding/Locking Acrylic Cabin Door
- American Cherry Woodgrain-Finish Cabin Flooring Throughout
- Accent Lighting
- Curved Ultraleather Sofa Seating w/Dual-Height High Gloss Solid Wood Deep Cherry Dining Tables & Filler Cushions
- Custom Décor Pillows & Draperies
- In-Floor Dining Table/Filler Cushion Storage w/Pneumatic Lift
- Entertainment Center In High-Gloss Deep Cherry Finish/Corian Countertop
- 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner w/Digital Climate Control
120V & 12V Electrical Panels
- Hanging Locker w/ Automatic Light
- Kenwood AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Aft Cabin Stateroom/Queen-Size Berth w/Sensus Memory Foam Mattress, Privacy Curtain, Nightstand w/Concealed Storage, Phone Jack, 120V & 12V Outlets, Entertainment Module/Storage Unit w/Drawers & Cable TV Outlet, Upholstered Headboard Storage
- Aft Cabin Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker w/Automatic Light
- Individual Reading Lights
- Complete Galley In High-Gloss Deep Cherry Finish w/Storage & Hardwood Dovetailed Drawers, Full Corian Countertop Polished Stainless Steel Sink, New Concealed Stand-Up 120V/12V Refrigerator/Freezer, Concealed Electric Stove w/Safety Shut-Off Switch, Microwave Oven & Concealed Trash Container
Demand Water System w/One-Point Water Fill For Freshwater Tank And/Or City Water
- Water Level Gauge
- 120V Water Heater w/Heat Exchanger
- Molded Fiberglass Private Head Compartment w/Molded Vanity w/Lower Doors In High-Gloss Deep Cherry Finish, Corian Countertop, Polished Stainless Steel Sink w/Swivel Faucet, Porcelain Flush & Vacu-Flush Head w/Holding Tank & Dockside Pump Out, Separate Shower Area w/Corian Seat, Exhaust Fan & Nightlight
- Built-In Central Vacuum System
- Fire Extinguisher
- Cabin Bilge Pump w/High Water Alarm
- NMMA Yacht Certification
- Formula FAS³Tech® Hi-Performance Multiplane Hull
- Foam-filled Continuous Molded Structural Grid
- Chemically Bonded & Thru-Bolted Deck-To-Hull Joint
- Heavy-Duty PVC Gunwale w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Concealed Electric Windlass w/Chain Counter, 150' Of Chain Polished Stainless-Steel Anchor & Yacht-Design Thru-Hull Anchor Stowage/Release
- Remote-Control Halogen Searchlight
- Stainless Steel Hardware & 316L Stainless Steel Welded Rails
- Stainless Steel Fuel Fills w/Integral Vents
- Polished Stainless-Steel Vent Trim
- Four Custom Polished Bomar Gull-Wing Cabin Venting Hatches w/Screens
- Six Polished Stainless-Steel Port Lights w/Screens
- Non-Skid Foredeck Center Walkway
- Tinted, Tempered Curved-Glass Windshield w/Center Walk-Thru & Polished Stainless-Steel Frame
- Windshield Wipers
- Hardtop w/Integrated Flag Staff/Mast Light
- Polished Horn
- Helm-Mounted Stereo Remote Control
- Extended Integrated Swim Platform w/Concealed 316L Stainless Steel Swim Ladder & Pull-Up Cleats
- Transom Shower w/Hot & Cold Controls
- Molded Transom Trunk w/Pneumatic Lift, Fender Rack, Fenders, Line Storage, Integrated Table & Cushion Storage
- 120V Shore Power & 30-Amp Cords
- Polished Stainless-Steel Shore Power & Cable TV & Telephone Hookups, Chromed City Water Inlet
- Continuous Molded Deck & Cockpit Liner
- Molded In-Dash Deck Access Steps w/316L Stainless Steel Handrail
- Dash Panels w/Carbon Fiber Finish
- Ritchie Compass
- Raymarine ST-60 Display Digital Depth Sounder
- Safety Ignition Stop Switched w/Tethers
- Dino Tilt Steering Wheel w/Leather Grip
- Dash Locker
- Auxiliary 12V Outlet
- Bennett Trim Tab Switches & Indicators
- Fingertip Outdrive Trim Switches
- Illuminated Waterproof Accessory Rocker Switches w/Circuit Breakers
- Dash-Mounted Full-Feature Stereo Remote Control
- Six 6 1/2" Marine-Grade Speakers
- Twelve Polished Stainless-Steel Drink Holders
- Cockpit/Swim Platform LED Courtesy Lights
- Integral 316L Stainless Steel Safety Rails
- Weather-Resistant Cockpit Seating Featuring PreFixx Coating, DriFast Foam, StarLite XL Synthetic Marine Panel Construction
- Twin Command Seating w/Dual-Position Helm & Companion Seats
- Port Lounge w/Integrated Storage
- U-Shaped Aft Lounge Seating w/Storage
- Aft Sun Lounge Package w/Two Dual-Height Table & Sun Pad Inserts
- Molded Wet Bar w/Corian Countertop, In-counter Trash Container, 120V GFCI Outlet
- Fire Extinguisher
- Disconnect Switches For Auxiliary & Starting Batteries
- Battery Parallel Emergency Switch
- Teak Wood-Grain Vinyl Decking Throughout Cockpit
- Pneumatic-Assisted Transom Door
- Hardtop, New Front & Side Curtains w/Easy-Mount Zipper Connectors & Extended Aft Cockpit Cover
ENGINE ROOM FEATURES
- Twin Volvo D-6 Diesel Engines 370 HP Each w/ 860 Hours & DPH Duo-Prop Sterndrives
- Volvo Helm View(TM) Engine Monitor
- 7.6 KW/120V Westerbeke Diesel Generator w/Sound Shield & 728 Hours
- Motorized Engine Hatch Lift
- Courtesy Lighting
- Fume Detector
- Automatic Fire Extinguisher
- Thru-Bolted Engine Mounts
- Starting Marine Batteries
- 80-AMP Battery Charger
- Low-Noise Rotary Bilge Blowers
- Two Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Overboard Discharge
- Bilge High Water Alarm
- Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- External Stainless Steel Tie Bar
- LOA: 41' 6"
- Maximum Beam: 11'
- Water Capacity: 50 Gallons
- Approx. Weight : 16,100
- Approx. Weight w/Hardtop : 18,100 Lbs.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop, Sat. TV & Mast Light (Light Load): 12' 6"
- Bridge Clearance w/Mast Light: 11' 6"
- Bridge Clearance w/Radar & Mast Light (Light Load): 11' 6"
- Bridge Clearance: 10' 6"
- Cabin Headroom: 6' 2"
- Deadrise: 22 Degrees
- Draft: 36"
- Fuel Capacity: 250 Gallons
- Holding Tank Capacity: 50 Gallons
- Fresh Water Tank Capacity: 50 Gallons
While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "SIX PACK", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.