1 of 61
|Model||45 Command Bridge|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Here's your opportunity to own a super clean, only 2 owner, low hour 45' Albin Command Bridge. This boat has the most desirable engine package of twin Caterpillar C7's rated at 455HP each for a 24knt cruise. Boat has updated electronics, JL Audio stereo, 6 underwater lights, full Sea Deck, and only 2 year old canvas. 2 Cabin, 2 Head with Shared Shower Arrangement provides room for everyone.
Maintenance/Upgrades over the past 2 years:
1. Professional removed and clean the heat exchangers for both engines.
2. Replace the radar unit.
3. Replaced water pumps on both engines.
4. Updated and installed current software on both Garmin 7616 chartplotters.
5. Reinstalled Auto Pilot properly. Originally installed improperly.
6. Serviced AC’s.
7. Replaced House and Engine batteries.
8. Replaced bilge pumps.
9. Installed new control board for AC’s.
10. Installed new Glendinning Throttle/Shifters with functioning backup.
11. Installed new starter for generator.
12. Replaced microwave oven.
13. Serviced engines and generator in June 2022.
14. Serviced battery charger.
15. Installed engine room and back-up cameras.
16. Rebuilt both heads.
17. Installed back cover and screen.
18. Had boat cleaned and waxed in June 2022.
2 Stateroom, 2 Head with Common Shower layout.
Large Salon & Galley with full appliances.
Outdoor Grill & Sink in Cockpit
Salon AC, Stateroom AC, and Bridge AC
7216 Garmin MFD's with Fantom Radar, Downscan imaging, All Tanks NMEA2K Gauges on Garmins, Garmin Autopilot, Garmin VHF, Garmin Backup Camera, Engine Room Camera Fusion Stereo, JL Audio Amps and Speakers
Cockpit and Bridge Sea Deck, Bridge Carpeting
209 Hour Westerbeake Generator
Low Hour Caterpillar C7's with Full Service Records
Boat has been in fresh water past 2 years.
|Shore Power Inlet||✓|
|Depthsounder||Garmin Down Imaging|
|Radar||Garmin Fantom Dome|
|Electric Bilge Pump||✓|
|Deadrise At Transom||14deg|
|Fresh Water Tank||140 gal ()|
|Fuel Tank||520 gal ()|
|Holding Tank||40 gal ()|