1 of 65
Wm. J. Kolkmeyer Yachts, LLC
290 Chaparral with 386 hrs and Risers and Manifolds done last year, Boat has been a fresh water boat until 2021. Volvo XDP drives that have had the U joints changed and bellows replaced. Mechanic maintained. She is ready to roll for the rest of the summer. New Batteries, Full custom winter cover. Upholstery is all in great shape, new zippers for full enclosure. Just hop in and go.
Super clean boat. Cabin Air conditioning. Forward is large dinette that converts to a double berth. Next aft to starboard is galley with Isotherm fridge and electric stove and sink with Hot and Cold pressure water. Lots of storage above and below the galley.
Another dinette to port that converts to a single berth. Opposite and aft is the Large head with vacuflush system and shower. Midcabin berth rounds out the sleeping accommodations for a family of 5.
Upgraded Twin Volvo 5.0 OSi with 385 hrs
Neutrasalt flush system
Risers and Manifolds just done last year.
Volvo XDP drives that have had the U-Joint and Bellows upgraded and replaced.
Hydraulic Hatch lift
Anchor windlass controls at helm
Sink with pressure water in cockpit
Removable cooler under sink in cockpit
Fold up bench seat in aft allows flexible seating arrangements
Raymarine Axium Radar and Chartplotter (Color, touchscreen)
Sirius satellite radio
Engine Hours: 386/385
- Full enclosure with new zippers and screen
- Manifolds/risers: Done 2020
- Mechanic maintained
- Replaced Aft Bilge Pump 2021
- Replaced forward Bilge pump 2020
- Zippers on canopy all new 2021
- Custom winter canvas done in 2020
- Platform rinse hose replaced 2020
- Batteries replaced 2020/21
- Replaced solenoids in neutra salt system 2020
- New cockpit cover that just needs the snaps added