Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
This is the ultimate boat for those wishing to experience the adrenaline rush of high speed cruising in complete comfort. The two staterooms include en-suite facilities and the saloon has a spacious seating and dining area. But it's when you open her up that you discover the V50's full potential. Her performance and seakeeping will take your breath away, and she has all the range needed to enjoy her potential to the utmost.
HELM POSITION * Double helm seat with sit/stand facility * L-shaped sofa opposite helm position * Teak decking * GRP framed toughened glass windscreen * Burr-elm instrument panel * Full engine instrumentation * Fuel gauges * Single-lever engine controls * Hydraulic steering with power assistance * Rudder position indicator * Trim tab controls * Horn button * Autopilot, GPS/ colour chartplotter (all interfaced) * High-speed compass * Log and echo sounder with alarm * VHF radio telephone * Anchor winch remote control * Searchlight remote control * Chart table * Twin windscreen wipers * Windscreen freshwater pressure wash * Bilge pump controls with visual ‘pump running’ indicators * Fuel contamination warning lights.
SALOON * U-shaped convertible sofa with dining table * Cocktail cabinet * Stereo CD/radio with saloon and cockpit speakers * TV and VCR * Overhead downlighters and concealed lighting * Main electrical control panel with freshwater gauge * Opening portholes * Circular deck hatch with flyscreen and blind * Sliding door to cockpit * Storage locker.OWNER’S SUITE * Large double bed with quilted bedspread and under-bed drawers * Dressing table * Wardrobe with shelves * Drawers and storage lockers * Overhead and individual berth lights * Deck hatch with flyscreen and blindAFT GUEST CABIN * Two full-size single berths with quilted bedspreads * Wardrobe with shelf * Storage lockers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Opening porthole.
24 volt: 2 x heavy-duty (120AH) batteries for engine starting * 4 x heavy-duty (120AH) auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 45-amp 24v float battery charger connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel * Circuit breakers on all circuits. 220/240 volt: 7kW diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhaust * Shore support inlet in cockpit * Generator/ shore support changeover switch * Powerpoints in owner’s stateroom, guest cabin, galley (double) and saloon * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Shaverpoints in both bathrooms.
* Folding cover over Avonite (or similar) worktop * Twin-zone ceramic hob * Combination microwave/conventional oven with grill * Stainless-steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap * 127 litre 24v/240v refrigerator with deep-freeze compartment * Storage cupboards, drawers and lockers * Waste bin * Opening portholes * Space for optional icemaker.
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 440 gallon (2000 litre) capacity * Fuel fillers on both side decks * High-capacity fuel filters/water traps with visual contamination warning at console * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges on helm console. WATER SYSTEM * Water tank totalling 82 gallons (372 litres) plus 14 gallon (64 litre) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engine and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water level gauge * Deck filler. FIRE EXTINGUISHERS * Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room and generator space * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (3) in owner’s stateroom, guest cabin and galley. BILGE PUMPS * Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette (3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS * Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support * Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine-room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Forward and aft engine room bulkheads integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Propeller shafts in Temet * 4-bladed propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * Hydraulic steering system with power assistance * Single-lever dual-function electronic controls (Volvo engines) * Bow thruster (8hp).
* Deep V hull with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and reduced draft * Hand-laid GRP construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic resin for protection against osmosis * Integrally bonded girder-stiffening system * Standard finish white, navy-blue or slate blue high-gloss gelcoat for hull topsides, white coachroof and hull bottom, hull antifouled to waterline * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2000W) with foredeck and helm position controls * Self-stowing 16kg Delta anchor with 40 metres of chain * Bow rope storage locker * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats * Stainless-steel pulpit and guardrails * Stainless-steel coachroof handrails * Forecabin hatch * Saloon hatch * Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with remote control * Twin electric horns * Fuel and water fillers. COCKPIT * Self-draining U-shaped seating/dining area * Teak-laid cockpit deck * Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator and electric barbecue * Aft sunbed * Dinghy stowage garage beneath sunbed, with hydraulic lift system * Optional hydraulic/telescopic passerelle/dinghy crane housed within dinghy/wetbike garage * Fender stowage * Life raft storage * Access hatch to lazarette stowage space with gas strut support * Access hatch to engine room with gas strut support * 220/240v shore support inlet in locker * Stowage lockers * Folding hood forward, sun awning with side screens aft * Overall tonneau cover * Stainless-steel grabrails * Radar arch * Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform * Transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder * Hot and cold shower * Teak decking * Storage locker * Stainless steel grabrails.
INTERIOR FINISH * Furniture finished in choice of natural cherry or classic cherry with clear, deep-lacquered finish * Galley worktop in Avonite * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range. OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD * Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit * Emergency tiller * Emergency porthole cover * Manual winch handle * Ship’s document case.220/240v diesel generator (7kW) Power-assisted hydraulic steering system Bow thruster (8hp) Electric anchor winch Chartplotter/GPS Autopilot Electro-hydraulic trim tabs Speed and distance log Echo sounder with alarm Remote control searchlight VHF R/T Saloon/cockpit stereo CD/radio TV and VCR Microwave/conventional oven Cockpit bar with refrigerator and electric barbecue Electro-hydraulically opening garage with storage for tender/wetbike Cockpit hood and tonneau cover Transom door to bathing platform Hot and cold transom shower 220/240v shore power with 45-amp float battery charger Electrically operated toilets Teak-laid cockpit deck
Engine Options (Diesel)
2 x Volvo Penta D12/715 (2 x 715hp) Speed range 36-38 knots
ZEN Yachts Broker description
- Anno costr./imm.: 2004/7
- Lung x Largh. f.t.: 15,49 x 4,42 m.
- Pescaggio: 1,10 m.
- Motori: 2 x 715 Volvo D12
- Ore di moto: 860
- Trasmissione: linea d'asse
- Cap. Serb.Carburante: 1 x 1.800 l.
- Portata max. 12
- Cap. Serb.Acqua: 1 x 250 l.
- Velocità max/crociera: 38/27 nodi
- Consumi: -- l/h
- Posti letto: 4 (2 cabine)
- Bagni: 2
Layout interno composto da cabina armatore a prua con letto matrimoniale e toilette privata; cucina accessoriata, cabina ospiti con letti singoli affiancati e toilette privata. Ponte superiore con postazione di comando, divano a U con tavolo centrale, divano laterale alla consolle di guida e angolo bar con ampio frigo e griglia elettrica. Ampio prendisole prua, e a poppa, garage tender
GPS, autopilota, tridata, Vhf, antenna satellitare.
Aria condizionata in tutte le cabine, Tv Lcd in salone e cabina armatoriale, impianto Tv, Tv anche in pozzetto, passerella idraulica a scomparsa, pozzetto in teck, cuscinerie nuove, generatore 220 V.
Declinazione di responsabilità
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione