Pompano Beach, Florida
Price Drop: US$10,000 (Nov 10)
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
|Offered By||26 North Yachts|2004 Luhrs 400 OPEN
Recent 30k price cut. You will not find a better Sportfisher for the price.
The Luhrs 38' Open is a versatile and feature-packed fishing machine, offering everything you could want in a sport fisher. Built on a wide, low-profile hull with cored hull sides, the 38' Open is a roomy and highly capable offshore boat. Her large bi- level cockpit layout includes a unique centerline helm console, with full- length lounge seating, a molded transom fish box, and a full tower. This 2004 Luhrs has had the engines extensively worked on by a certified yanmar technician. Equipped with all new electronics as well, this Luhrs is one of a kind on the market, best priced Sportfisher in its class, and truly turnkey ready for the next owner.
**Excludes any of the owners' personal belongings including fishing equipment.
Engine Rebuild and Upgrades
- Oil cooling pipe $1,500
- Piston Assembly both engines $10,000
- Pump assembly both engines $3,000
- Both oil cooler assembly $4,000
- Crankshaft Assembly and connecting rod $11,000
- Engine Block Assembly $12,537.92
- Camshaft $2,210.29
- Recondition Turbos
- 6 Cylinder Pump Service Rebuild $2,000
- All new Gaskets and hoses throughout starboard engine $8,000
- New Garmin electronics worth over 15k
- New upgraded Jl speakers and wiring 10K
- Underwater lighting
- All new soft goods and customized interior and Galley.
- Customized tuna tower
- All new wiring through the entire boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Fresh Water Tank||80 gal ()|
|Fuel Tank||563 gal ()|