1 of 15
About shelter, this large X-Yacht is a lot of space:
Three large double cabins with separate toilet and bathroom. Owners cabin in the bow is further furnished with sofa and plenty of closet space. Crew cabin has been converted into a workshop with space for storage, wine cooler, ice maker etc. Salon with large sofa arrangement and a nice and pantry, which also work when the boat is under sail.
The navigation table is equipped with everything a skipper could want. See the comprehensive equipment list.
The following is made on the boat:
• New sails complete 2020
• New coating on upper deck (gray).
Roller boom removed, retracted and painted.
• The bottom of the boat has been inspected, coated and underwater penetrations have all been inspected / replaced.
• New mirrors.
X-ray of rig which is ok (documentation available).
• Replacement of a number of top hatches.
• New sprayhood.
• Conversion of stainless steel to sprayhood.
• New electric toilets everywhere as well as new hoses and electricity for these.
• Complete servicing of engine and light generator which both work perfectly.
Hull has been inspected and polished (spring 2021)
• All electrical whinches have been inspected and serviced. There are 4 pcs. Andersen.
• Air con and heating system inspected and serviced.
• Update in general, new fenders, new ropes, review of deeds and falls etc.
• Additional info: New upholstery of all cushions and mattresses in the boat, New 13 mm. solid teak deck in 2013/14, new batteries 2020.