65' 2003 Dominator Line
The 65' 2003 Dominator Line is the first yacht in its range offering personalization of the Flybridge layout according to client’s preferences. It was developed and designed in collaboration with the world renewed Nuvolari & Lenard design studio. Their partnership has resulted in several high profile and highly successful yacht projects. The 65' 2003 Dominator Line gives special emphasis on durability and seaworthiness. The elegant and sophisticated interiors of this 65' 2003 Dominator Line is a successful fusion of innovative ideas and creative design, offering a Master room with king size bed, and doble big size bathroom, a room with a queen size bed, and bathroom, other room with two twin beds, and bathroom, a crew room with two beds, bathroom and a kitchen. This 65’ 2003 Dominator cruises 18 knots at 1850 rmp and reaches an exhilarating top speed of 22 knots at 2400 rpm with powered by twin MAN 1050 Hp diesels engines.
- Separate Living room, and dinning room, complete kitchen with all appliances.
- Dingy with brand new 15hp Yamaha outboard engine,].
- Crane to take the dingy onto the water.
- Garmin satellite equipment.
- Garmin Radars, Garmin displays.
- Three controls, one on the top floor, one in the main cabin with all new navigation systems (antennas, satellite tv, radar, etc), and one in the stern to help with the docking of the yacht.
- Big size Motorized submersible swim platform.
- Underwater lights.
- Three floors of social area (bow and stern) on the top floor.
- Top floor with external controls.
- Top floor sun bed, and two sun beds at the front.
- Social area in top floor with seats.
- Kholer generators (19 kva and 8.50 kva).