2001 Albin Albin 28 Tournament28ft
Price Drop: US$2,000 (Aug 29)
|Model||Albin 28 Tournament|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|2001 Albin Albin 28 Tournament
$19,500.00 Price Reduction Now $59,900......"Rhumb Line" needs a new home and is ready for another 6,500 mile "Loop" adventure. The owner completed the trip in late 2019 and is now ready to begin a few "landside" adventures. This first class cruiser has everything you would need. The aft enclosure with full screening keeps the "bugs" at bay. A 4kw Diesel Generator provides power for AC/Heat/Cool when you go "on the hook". The brand new Isotherm Fridge and the $6K Awlgrip paint job completed in 2021 add to the beauty of this vessel. A bottom job was also done at this time. New cushions, new batteries & a new microwave were also added in 2021. Enjoy great fuel consumption and easy docking with the bow thruster.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bob Miller Direct: (941) 773-9353 or by email at email@example.com. You can also contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website, www.fillinghamyachts.com.
Fillingham Yacht Sales, Inc. gladly cooperates with other yacht brokers on a 50/50% basis for our vessels available for co-brokerage.
Rhumb Line has a spacious cuddy cabin that provides pleanty of room and accommodation. Equipped with dockside Marine Air Systems reverse cycle AC. She will sleep four adults comfortable with her forward convertible V-Berth and a mid cabin double berth.
An enclosed manual head with a 12 gallon holding tank.
- New 2021 Samsung Microwave Oven
- New 2021 Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer 12v/110V
- Glomate single burner propane stove
- Drop-leaf for additional counter top space
- Cabinet storage for dishes and silverware
- Northern Lights 4KW Generator
- Garmin echomap-series Color GPS Plotter (2019)
- Garmin Autopilot with Chart Plotting
- Standard Horizon VHF with AIS
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Clarion Marine Stereo and Maxima Speakers
- 20" LED TV with remote & internal antenna (picks up stations up to 40 miles away)
Powered with a 315hp Yanmar diesel Fresh Water cooled with 1705 original hours. Major $8,000 overhaul in 2020 including new exhaust manifold.
- Freshwater Flush system along with heat exchanger cooling.
- New 2022 Morse Shift control
- Retuned 2021 4 Blade Nibral Propeller
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Hydraulic SeaStar Steering with Tilt Wheel & Autopilot
- All Manufacturer campaigns Completed (Service Recalls)
- Northern Lights 4KW Diesel Generator
Hull & Deck
- Hot/Cold Freshwater Transom Shower
- Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass
- 2019 200' Anchor rode & 20' Chain
- 9-Stainless Steel Opening Portlights
- Single Bowmar Hatch for emergency egress
- Firebox Fire Suppression System
- Totally Enclosed Aft Cabin with Three Openings 2018
- Pilothouse Configuration with full windshield with large sliding safety glass windows
- Removable Drop Curtain for full enclosure
- Batteries: 2 x 12Volts House New 2021, 1 Windlass Battery
- 1-Engine Start, 1 Group 27 Bow Thruster
- 2 50' Shore Power Cords 30amp
- All LED interior lighting
- 110v Interior Fan
- Inverter (2 power connections)
- 4 Audio Speakers
- Courtesy Lighting
From forward: "V" Berth/dinette converting to a double berth with a 3" comfort topper and stowage underneath. To Starboard: an enclosed manual head with standing head room, sink, cabinets, countertop and shower. To Port: Single basin sink with Microwave, AC/DC refrigerator and single burner propane stove. Ample storage and aft is a double berth. Captain & Crew adjustable seats along with two guest comfortable chairs. The aft thru transom gate and a molded swim step with boarding ladder makes for easy boarding.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Shore Power Inlet||✓|
|Electric Bilge Pump||✓|
|Sea Water Pump||✓|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
Speed & Distance
|Max Bridge Clearance||11.42ft|
|Fresh Water Tank||1 x 36 gal ()|
|Fuel Tank||1 x 132 gal ()|
|Holding Tank||1 x 20 gal ()|