1998 Marshall 22 Catboat22ft
US$41,900 tax not included
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
1998 Marshall 22 Catboat
The Marshall 22 is a gorgeous daysailor that has the bones making it capable of being a coastal pocket cruiser. Beautifully constructed, this particular boat has been beautifully maintained.
The Marshall 22 one of the most sought after catboat designs. Her roomy cockpit features high coamings for safety and comfort and her shallow draft offers opportunities to explore quiet anchorages and coves.
- Exceptionally well-equipped and maintained.
- Edson Wheel Steering
- Includes the bow sprit for easer anchoring
- CQR Bow Anchor
- Cockpit Dodger
- Mainsail Cover
- Solar Powered Hatch Vent
- Very low hours on Yanmar diesel.
- Mainsail is in excellent condition.
- Second back up mainsail in very good condition.
- Garmin GPS Chart Plotter
- Bulkhead Compass
- VHF Radio
- Spare Anchor
- Centerboard: 2' draft board up & 5' 2" draft board down.
- Head with Holding Tank and Electric Pump Out
2 Burner Propane Stove
Manual Fresh Water
Storage drawers for cutlery and cooking utensils
Insulated Cooler Box (Built into Cockpit Seating)
Yanmar 2GM20F Inboard Diesel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.