1997 Larson Cabrio 290 Mid Cabin29ft
Price Drop: US$5,000 (May 30)
Toms River, New Jersey
Cabrio 290 Mid Cabin
1997 Larson Cabrio 290 Mid Cabin
Turn Key and Ready For Fun on the Water!
Be the first to see this super clean and very well maintained Larson Cabrio 290. This low hour cruiser features a powerful Mercruiser 7.4L 454 with Bravo II with brand new transom assembly. Also, features a brand new headliner and carpeting in the cabin.
It is priced right for a quick move, so call now to set up an appointment!
Contact our Professional Listing Broker Capt. Jim 908-644-0935 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations and Description
- Spacious V-Berth forward featuring a very large double berth
- Galley with Corian style countertop, cabinetry with plenty of storage, single burner stove, Samsung microwave, sink and refrigerator to port
- Head with privacy door, marine toilet, sink and shower to port
- Large double mid berth aft
- Air Conditioning / Heating reverse cycle
- Built-in, pull-out TV
- Corian style countertop
- Refrigerator / Freezer
- Single Burner Stove
- Samsung Microwave
- Excellent wrap-around cockpit seating with dining table seats 6-8, including helm seat and settee opposite, back seats fold down
- Separate Cockpit Cover
- Swim Platform with Ladder
- Bimini Top with full Camper Enclosure
- Transom Door
Electronics and Helm:
- Uniden MC 535 VHF marine radio
- Windshield Wipers
- Trim tab controls
- Spotlight with remote control at helm
- Windlass with remote control at helm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
7.4L 454 Bravo II