1 of 15
Built in Sweden by C & R Yachts according to high quality standards, this model was produced from 1987 to 1999. This boat is equipped with a furling self-tacking jib, but is also equipped with a classic genoa, for higher sailing performance. The teak deck is in very good conditions.
The interior layout features a double berth forward with two wardrobes. The main salon with L-shaped settees port and starboard. The centreline dining table, with bottle storage within, has two fold-up leaves and seats a good crowd on both settees. Aft to starboard is the sit-down navigation station. Opposite to board is the L-shaped galley with plenty of storage. Aft to starboard is the toilet and aft to board is a cabin with a double berth, with wardrobes.
• "0 hours" engine overhaul (certified)
• Sail drive Overhaul + new gasket s
• New seacocks
• complete replacement of batteries 3x75 A "services" + 1x75 A
"engine" + 1x100 A "windlass" deck/deckhouse strips
• complete rigging replacement (certified)
• rigid vang overhaul
• 6 winch overhaul
• new anchor chain 50 mt.
• new mainsail full batten Dacron
• 4 dynema halyards + 2 genoa sheets
• new leather wheel cover
• safety equipment, including raft within 12 Nm
• new CD player
• replacement of interior cushions and curtains
WORKS IN PROGRESS:
• painting of cabin planking
• glass skylight replacement
**This boat is in Italy and as such, its sale is subject to Italian customs and practices on yachts brokerage, which state that the agency commission of 10% is paid in half between the seller and the buyer. The sale price published on this site is therefore calibrated so that the seller pays to the broker only 5% and does not include the other 5%, which must be paid directly by the buyer to the broker