Custom Carolina Pocket Sportfish
She was repowered in 2014 with twin Cummins 6CTA 430hp engines and ZF transmissions which have only 575 hours. This 43' has a Comfortable quick cruise at 28kts giving plenty of range with her 400 Gallon fuel capacity. The shallow draft of 3’6” makes it a perfect boat to take to the islands. The boat makes great use of space for it’s size, featuring an over/under hallway bunk. The master stateroom forward can accommodate 3 adults comfortably with its separated bunk layout. Great accommodations and a big boat feel in a small package.
- Repowered in 2014 with (2) Cummins 6CTA | 570 Hours
- Northern Lights 6kW Generator | 750 Hours
- Simrad Electronics
- FLIRSubzero Freezer and Refrigerator in Galley
- Cockpit Freezer
- Large Transom Fishbox
- Release Marine Teak Fighting Saddle
- 5 Berths, 1 Head Cabin
Refit by Blackwell 10 Years Ago
- Every Part Gone Through
- New Flybridge
- Received the Cummins 6CTA’s
- Received Northern Lights Generator
- Mostly New Interior
- New Fuel Tanks
- New Cockpit Deck All Pumps and Hoses Replaced
- New Thru Hulls
- New Teak
-Engine Room Paint
Sea Horse is Ready for Immediate Sale.
Contact Today for More Information!