1993 Pursuit 2655 Cuddy26ft
Wilmington, North Carolina
Price Drop: US$3,000 (Nov 3)
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
|Offered By||Riggs Yacht Sales|1993 Pursuit 2655 Cuddy **NEW PRICE - $19,900**
Seller is Motivated and has approved the price to be lowered
1993 Pursuit 2655 Cuddy Cabin powered by a single 2006 Yamaha HPDI 300HP 2-Stroke outboard. Cabin is more than just a cuddy, headroom is 6 feet tall, stand up head, galley and v-berth sleeping/seating area. Large spacious cockpit for fishing or entertaining. Large in-floor fish box/storage/cooler. Kept on a boat lift and current owner uses for cocktail cruises and entertaining. This Pursuit is the perfect boat for some day cruising and is solid as a rock for offshore fishing, without breaking the bank. All deals are 100% contingent upon visual inspection, mechanical inspection and sea trial. Should you have any questions or interest, please feel free to reach out to the listing broker.
Owner Modifications and Notable Information.
- The boat was original with a tower upper helm station. The current owner had that removed and added the current aluminum with soft canvas top. Current owner bought the boat back around 2010. The top is not fiberglass, its canvas. The original mounting areas are visible and sealed, however there are signs of water shown from the inside of the cabin. There are no active leaks in this area.
- Boat was originally powered with twin 200hp engines. When current owner repowered the boat, it was modified for a single 300hp engine boat. New Armstrong transom bracket was installed for the single engine. Dash does have the original engine gauges for the second engine and they read zero or are not active for obvious reasons.
- The single 2006 300hp Yamaha HPDI 2-Stroke engine w/ 500(ish) hours was purchased and installed in Summer 2021. The engine was fully serviced and tested for the current owner. She runs great and even though its less horsepower than the original twins, the boat runs with a cruise of 30-32mph and tops out in the upper 30's. Owner says he reached 38 but I personally (as the broker) have not seen this speed and will not promise the boat performs to that speed.
- The boat has two fuel tanks and each tank is 117 gallons. Because the boat was modified from twins to a signal, a fuel selector switch was added which means you can cross-over from each tank. The boat holds 234 gallons of fuel total and the range is amazing, especially for a 26ft boat.
- Electronics are newly installed, including the Lowrance, Raymarine A65 and including the depth sounder.
- There is a canvas enclosure for the helm area. This snaps around the windshield and connects to the soft top and encloses the helm area for off-season boating. The canvas in rolled up and on the shelves in the cabin. There are no pictures of this canvas install and I (the broker) do not know the condition of this canvas.
- The engine hour meter on the dash which is located next to the stereo reads 840 hours. This meter is the boats original meter and 840 represents the total hours on the boat for both engines (original twins and current single). 840hrs is not how many hours that are on the current 300hp Yamaha. The actual hours on the 300 Yamaha HPDI is roughly estimated at 570-580 per the current owner, however to obtain the actual number of hours, this will need to be learned during the buyers presale engine inspection.
- 1993 Pursuit 2655 Express Cabin
- 2006 Yamaha 300HP HPDI 2-Stroke.
- Engine (Single) Installed Summer 2021.
- Engine Hours: 600 hrs.
- (2) 117 Gallon Fuel Tanks (234 Total).
- Down Rigger for Port Aft Mount.
- No Trailer.
- New Trailer was Quoted Between $8,000 and $10,000 Depending on Trailer Features.
- Navy Blue Hull.
- Contact: Jay Hessenius
- Call: 910-352-0477
- Email: Jay@RiggsYachtSales.com
"Sea Ray Jay"
33 Years of Experience
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Fresh Water Tank||()|