1990 Kadey-Krogen Manatee36ft
Price Drop: US$10,000 (May 9)
1990 Kadey-Krogen Manatee
Kozy Kadey has been outfitted for long coastal and island cruising trips involving much anchoring out. She has been upgraded with systems to make her self sufficient for long periods of time while you cruise. These include heavy duty ground tackle, electric davit, 11 foot Nouvarina RIB dinghy with 25 HP outboard, inverter and solar panels with lithium battery.
The Manatee hull and cabin are of fiberglass sandwich construction with closed-cell PVC foam core; heavy hand lay-up using mat and roving. The state of the art construction is one of the most enduring and safest afloat. Closed-cell PVC foam does not deteriorate or absorb water. The composite structure serves both as a buoyancy material and shock, sound and temperature insulator. It rides quiet, increases impact strength and eliminates condensation build-up inside the hull. All joiner work, paneling and beam caps are of prime teak. Cabinetry is also teak.
The Saloon is entered through double teak doors with retractable Phantom screen from a fully covered large aft deck. It features a built-in U-shaped settee to port that converts to a queen size bed with a hi-low built-in table. The starboard is open, allowing for 2 comfortable chairs and a small table. There are large opening windows with custom curtains port and starboard.
The U-shaped galley is located on the port side, forward of the saloon. It is very large and has an exceptional amount of cupboard, drawer and locker storage. In addition there is a teak louvered pass through to saloon. Deep double stainless steel sinks with new upgraded faucet with pullout nozzle. It features:
- 3 burner propane oven/stove
- GE Spacemake microwave
- 8.0CF Vitrifrigo 12v or 110 Refrigerator
- Toshiba Air Fry toaster oven
One of the outstanding features of the Krogen Manatee is the large stateroom, located forward, with a queen size berth, large "walk-in" size hanging locker, bulit-in bookcase, mirrored vanity and generous drawer storage. There are 4 opening ports and a large opening hatch for great ventilation especially when you are on the hook.
The head is located to starboard, opposite the galley. It includes a large separate stall shower and a large opening window and a Dutch door for ventilation. The head has been upgraded to a Raritan electric head.
The pilothouse on the Manatee is located on the boat deck, and offers 360-degree visibility. It is completely enclosed with Lexan windows not only for the forward facing windows but on the sides and rear or the pilothouse as well. There are side deck doors port and starboard with custom sliding windows. The settee converts to a double bed for an additional berth. The center of the windshield also opens for ventilation. There are removable Textaline covers for the windows to keep it cool.
- Raymarine Radar (inop)
- Raymarine Chartplotter (chips out of date)
- Hydraulic steering
- Standard engine gauges
- Windshield wiper
- 350W LG Neon Solar panels-700 Watts total (new 2019)
- 150/60 Bitron Solar Controller - Bluetooth
- Bitron smart shunt battery monitor- Bluetooth
- 40 amp dedicated lithium battery charger
- 7.6 KW Generator
- 2000W Zantrex inverter
- Vetus 12volt Bow Thruster
- Volvo TMD 31A 110hp (3200 hours)
- Rebuilt Injector pump (2022)
- Transmission rebuilt (2020)
- New starter (2022)
- Vetus bow thruster
- Dual Racor Fuel Filter
- Fuel tank professionally polished (2022)
- Electric (12 volt) davit for launching dinghy
- 11 foot Nouvarina RIB with helm dinghy with 25 HP 4-stroke outboard with electric start
- CruisAir 16,000 BTU A/C
- (2) 10-lb. Aluminum propane tanks
- Lofran Tigres WIndlass
- SuperMax 40 lb anchor, 25' chain, 100' 5/8 rode
- Rocna Vulcan 40 lb anchor w/ 100' chain 50' 5/8 nylon rode
- Sani Flush system
- Stainless steel charcoal grill w/ stand and (2) 10lb tanks
- Bottom painted 2020 w/ Petit copper 60%
- (2) 50' shore power cords
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Fresh Water Tank
300 gal ()