The Island Packet 32 is a highly coveted and sought after model for which they only made 120 vessels.
Water Dancer is an extremely clean, well-maintained, continuously upgraded Island Packet 32 that is and ready to go cruising this winter!
The Island Packet 32, designed by Robert K. Johnson, is arguably one of the best mid-sized cruising boats ever built. The entire Island Packet line springs from that first catboat-like 26.
The Island Packet 32 is specifically known for being well constructed, blue water capable, open and airy, and above all the largest 32' cruising sailboat you will ever find. Island packet designed these boats to offer all the comforts you could desire packed into a solid cruising boat that is easy to sail shorthanded.
Island Packet 31: 1983-1989 a total of 262 vessels were built of this make and model. In 1989 the IP-31 was replaced with the IP-32.
Island Packet 32: 1989-1995 a total of 190 vessels were built. Water Dancer is hull #19.
- 14,000 BTU Cruisair Reverse Cycle - Air Conditioner (Vented in both staterooms Fwd & Aft)
- Adler Barbour/Dometic - Cold Plate Refrigeration
- NEW ALUMNIMUM FRESH WATER TANKS REPLACED UNDER CABIN SOLE (2012)
- 3 Group 31 AGM House Bank - DC System (2018)
- 1 Group 31 AGM Starter Bank - DC System (2018)
- Dickenson Propane Heater/Fireplace in Main Cabin/Salon
- Dodger, Bimini, Connector Piece and Sea Curtains
- Dinghy Davits & Solar Panel
- Cockpit Shower
- Manual Windlass (rebuilt 2010)
- Water Filtration System (for Coffee/Tea, etc.)
- Water Heater
- Custom 5'' Mattresses for both Stateroom Double Berths
- + Many Custom Carpentry Upgrades
Maintenance and Upgrades:
- New Mainsail (by Evolution Sails) with new Dutchman (2017)
- Replaced the glass in both overhead hatches (2015)
- Installed a new water heater (2015)
- Replaced Packing Gland on Shaft (2015)
- Replaced the engine key ignition switch (2014)
- Rebuilt Companionway slides (2014)
- Rebuilt Pulleys/Blocks on Traveler (2014)
- Installed Custom S/S Plate Over Stove in Galley (2014)
- Replaced Engine Soundproofing (2013)
- Custom Carpentry - Installed Bookshelf Behind Companionway Stairs (2013)
- Replaced the VHF Radio - Standard Horizon 1700 with GPS and DSC & Remote Mic for Cockpit (2012)
- Installed New Forespar Dinghy Davits (2012)
- REPLACED BOTH ALUMINUM WATER TANKS UNDER CABIN SOLE (2012)
- Replaced Furling Genoa (2012)
- Replaced Alternator - Balmoral (2012)
- Replaced all Cabin Lights with stainless steel lamps, lights in staterooms are on dimmable switches for reading (2012)
- Made a new Teak Cockpit Table (2011)
- Replaced all interior cushions and upholstery directly from Island Packet (2011)
- Replaced Refrigeration with new Adler Barbour/Dometic Super Cold Machine (2010)
- All bright work has been continuously maintained and is in perfect condition. All interior woodwork has also been continuously maintained and shows beautifully.
- SEE FULL SPECS!