1 of 57
The Little Ship Company
SOON TO BE RELAUNCHED. Just finishing of a respray and re commissioning in Trinidad.
Owner has around the asking price in refit costs.
Awesome Blue water " End of Days" Circumnavigator family liveaboard
TDM CANADIAN STEAMSHIP STANDARDS
FROM THE OWNERS
Great Yacht for Cruisers who enjoy the sailing life and the yacht’s spaciousness & amenities.
Hanalei Bay is a swift sailing yacht configured for both offshore sailing in comfort & living at anchor. HB has sailed 80,000 miles+ including Hawaii, the Pacific Coast, Mexico, Caribbean, Atlantic Crossings, & sailing the Mediterranean to Turkey. MANY NEW UPGRADES BY KNOWLEADGEABLE OWNER. Suitable for Artic and Antarctica expeditions.
WILL BE DELIVERED UP TO ST MARTIN AS SOON AS OWNER CAN GET TO THE BOAT AFTER COVID LOCKDOWN!
HAPPENING NOW! OWNER RETURNING TO TRINI IN MID OCTOBER
Pics of her last trip to Greenland and pics of the refit just been done in Trinidad.
PICTURES #45 ONWARDS TAKEN 10 SEPTEMBER 2021
READY TO SAIL ANYWHERE
Type: Sail, Cruise-Center Cockpit Builder: T.D. Manufacturing, Vancouver
1/2 inch in keel.
5/16 keel up to 1/4 inch sides,
all other plate 1/4.
Heavy Heavy framing.
Built to Canadian Coastguard Standards for Chartering.
Year: 1990 Model: Custom Sloop
LOA: 72’ Hull: Mtl: Aluminum; Cfg: Keel
LWL: 58’ Rig: Cutter Rig
Beam: 18’ Naval Arch: John Simpson
Draft: 8’6” Engine: 1 x 180 HP diesel 6-cylinder
Disp: 49T NET Isuzu Turbo
Fuel: 800 g Cruise Speed: 7.5-8K
Water: 500 g Max Speed: 8.5-9K
Sail Area 2,400 sq. ft. approx.
Work done to present (July 27th, 2020);
all electronics such as Radar, plotter, sounder and transducer, vhf, auto pilot controller and so on are new at time of refit.
- Rudder removed and bearings inspected
- All new Cutlass shaft bearings
- Installed 3 blade feathering prop
- New bow thruster motor and pipes
- New hydraulic pump for windless thruster
- All new hydraulic hoses
- New solenoid block on windless
- 370” ft. high tensile anchor chain
- Remove windless mount and replace
- New box for chain and overboard drain
- Build up and machine brake for Gipsy
- All new bilge pumps 3-12V
- New bilge with alarm
- New electrical base board heaters, can run on shore or generator
- New main wire and breaker switch from generator
- New 220 V panel and breaker
- New carburetor on Arctic furnace, cleaned tank. New fan speed control
- Chimney extension and wind deflector
- New water boiler
- New fridge galley and deepfreeze
- New paint and cleaning salon and others
- New washer and dryer
- New toilets and piping (4 in total)
- New autopilot and wind indicator
- New steering helm
- New piping for showers and sinks
- New engine 180 HP Azuzu
- Rebuild transmission
- Repacked stuffing box
- Cleaned fuel tanks
- New fuel transfer pump
- New batteries
- New 175 x 24 V solar panels (Qty 4)
- Wind Turbines (Qty 2)
- New sink and taps
- New SS Countertop
- New cupboard doors
- New battery switch and wiring
- New rubber exhaust hoses
- New sight glasses in tanks
- New alternators (Qty 2)
- Serviced starter and alternator on Genny
- Cleaned all bilges
- Changed all bulbs to LED
- Change all hose clamps (approx. 95%)
- New sewage pipes
- All new shrouds
- All new turnbuckles
- All new SS Fittings on mast
- Replaced halyards where required
- Serviced winches
- New back stays (Qty 2)
- New main sail & Stack pack
- New covers for two jibs
- New electric furler on Genny with cockpit control
- Serviced staysail furler
- New extra bits on deck
- New rub bail all around boat
- New storage boxes on deck and aft (3 of)
- Remote switch on Halyard winch
- New fiberglass canopy (Cockpit)
- All new Lexan windows and canvas around cockpit
- New aluminum hatch in AFT compartments
Quite a few spare parts such as alternators, starters, v belts and more. Lots of tools such as wrenches, grinders, circular sanders, battery drills, jig saws and more, lots of spare bolts nuts and fittings.
Note: There are more sails taken off for inspection