1989 Cheoy Lee Sport Fisherman50ft
US$299,000 tax not included
1989 Cheoy Lee Sport Fisherman
- Just WOW! A good deal just got to be a GREAT deal! Price reduced by $61,000!!! Boats gotta go, make offer!
- THOUGH BUILT IN 1989, THIS BOAT IS MORE REALISTICALLY A 2020 AS ALMOST EVERYTHING IS NEW!
- This is a great opportunity: A classic yacht thoroughly modernized and in truly excellent condition. Black Orca had new engines installed in 2007 and in 2020 the interior was completely redesigned and rebuilt. The new modernized interior is complete with a new galley which includes refrigerator and freezer, 4 burner stove, microwave, ice maker and deep SS sink and faucet, all new in 2020. Heads (2, electric) and showers are new as well including all fixtures. New cushions, lighting, bedding and window shades enhance the redefined staterooms. LED lighting throughout!
- Entering the huge salon from the equally large cockpit there is a long L-shaped settee on starboard with a LG flat screen Smart TV and entertainment center opposite. The galley is next with counter top and storage areas, stove, microwave, SS sink starboard. Opposite to port is the refrigerator and separate freezer and the ice maker. Down 3 steps the master stateroom, with ensuite head and shower are starboard with a guest stateroom, upper/lower single berths opposite to port. Next to port is the head and shower which is shared between the two guest staterooms. The forward stateroom is in the bow with a large V-berth accommodation. New carpeting and window shades in all areas.
- She also received new electronics: Raymarine GPS/Plotter/Sonar with 16” multifunctional display; 3D fish-finder; 2 new VHF radios. Mechanical refurbishment, among other things, included ZF gears, shafts, props, sound shielding. Everything was inspected in detail and any deficiencies, no matter how slight, were addressed.
- The cockpit is open and functional with a Scopinich fighting chair with rocket launcher, freezer, above deck live bait well, fresh water sink and bait station, salt water washdown, engine controls. There are a total of 18 rod holders/rocket launchers mounted in the covering boards and tower legs, outriggers. There are also stereo speakers and a stern gate. Access to the engine room is through the cockpit.
- The fly bridge with custom hard top, houses all of the electronics, engine controls, refrigerator and 2 custom Scopinich helm chairs, wrap around cushioned seating for 8, custom fiberglass table and of course stereo speakers.
- The built to order Marlin Tower sits atop the flybridge and provides a 360 degree view to ensure that you don't miss the big ones.
Jerry Blakeslee, email@example.com
Cell & WhatsApp: 616 634 7554
ANCHOR AND SAFETY
- Electric windlass with foot controls, Galley Maid
- CQR anchor with chain and rode
- Bow pulpit
- Fenders and dock lines
- Spare propellers
Additional Features and Equipment
- Racor filters
- Spare props
- Ships clock, barometer and temperature
- LED lighting throughout
- Dual custom helm seats
- Gate in stern rail
- Marlin tower has wheel and engine controls
- All batteries are new, engine start, genset start and house
- Haul out and bottom paint to be done week of May 9-16
- Raymarine Fish Finder on flybridge
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Shore Power Inlet
110V, 50' Cord
Forward looking sonar
LG Flat Screen Smart TV
Raymarine Pro with 16
Raymarine with Simrad pump
4 Burner Drija Propane Stove w/Oven
3 Cruiseair Units
Refrig in galley plus wine cooler on flybridge
Plus Costway Ice Maker
Sea Water Pump
Plus Deck Salt Water Wash Down
Custom table on flybridge
Fresh Water Tank
1 x 200 gal (Stainless Steel)
3 x 1000 gal (Aluminum)