HULL & DECK:
- The hull is solid hand laid fiberglass.
- The cabin trunk and decks are balsa cored fiberglass.
- Solid Teak framed windshield.
- Windshield wipers.
- Companionway bi-fold solid Teak companionway door with tinted opaque Lexan.
- Hull gelcoat is white.
- Bottom paint is black.
- Decks are beige gelcoat.
- Teak hand rails on the cabin trunk.
- Stainless bow pulpit with stainless stanchions and wire lifelines to the cockpit 2019.
- Teak toe rails.
- PVC rub rails with stainless rub strakes.
- PVC Spray rails.
- Swim platform with undermount stainless steel swim ladder 2019.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Volvo Penta TAMD 41A 200 HP 6 cyl diesel with 1882 hours since new.
- New Water pump.
- Cleaned engine coolers 2019.
- Engine is clean, well maintained, starts easy, and in good running condition.
- Wet exhaust.
- New Volvo Exhaust Elbow 2019.
- Injection pump complete rebuild Sept 2019.
- In-line muffler.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with sight glasses.
- Fuel manifold pressure gauge at helm.
- Stuffing box repacked with Teflon type packing.
- Cruise 10-12 knots at 2700 RPM.
- WOT 14 knots GPS at 3600 RPM.
- Efficient cruise 7.5 knots at 1600 RPM.
- Propeller Michigan 3 blade 18R 20".
- New Spare Propeller: Michigan 18 R 20" stored in crate on board.
- Drive shaft 1 1/2" stainless steel.
- Stainless line cutters.
- Webasto Thermo Top C Diesel Engine Pre-Heater with SmarTemp Control 17,000 BTU Engine preheater brings engine up to 130 deg. in 10 minutes - Installed new 2019.
- Also plumbed to the hot water heater, and can also support hot water baseboard cabin heat if installed at a later date.
- Fresh Water Tanks: 30 gals. plastic located in engine space to starboard.
- Fuel Tanks: (120 Gallons) in 2 Aluminum 60 gallon tanks.
- Fuel manifold provides for selection between port and starboard tanks.
- Deck sight gauges provide view of fuel on board – a little difficult to read.
- Tanks are fitted with dip tubes.
- New deck fuel caps.
- Deck fuel tank access plates port and starboard.
- Holding Tanks: (19 Gallons) plastic under v-berth fitted with vented loop, deck pump out or overboard selection switch.
- Water heater 4 gal. 120 AC and Engine - new 2019.
- Spacious Vee Berth with cushions and filler cushion.
- Storage under in 3 lockers with Teak doors or hinged covers under the cushions.
- In addition, 5 storage lockers under the deck.
- New bulkhead mounted reading lights in the Vee Berth.
- Opening hatch overhead with screen in addition to 4 opening ports with screens.
- To port a hanging locker with ventilated door.
- To Port an enclosed head with vanity and new marine toilet.
- Handheld shower with shower sump to dedicated bilge sump and overboard drain.
- Type III MSD with Y-Valve to holding tank or overboard seacock or deck fitting.
- Holding tank fitted with hand pump.
- To starboard the L-shaped galley includes a Norcold 12V DC and 120V AC electric refrigerator, a Kenyon combination electric / alcohol 2 burner stove with cutting board cover.
- There are numerous storage lockers and drawers.
- In addition a stainless single bowl sink with pressure water.
- The interior is finished in Teak with white accent.
- The interior has been refinished with satin urethane.
- Cabin headliner is white.
- Teak and Holly cabin sole.
- Up 3 steps to the helm deck via the Teak stair.
- Raised helm deck with two 2020 Todd pedestal chairs and room aft cockpit.
- New teak swim platform with custom heavy duty stainless brackets 2019.
- 2020 new toast-colored back drop curtains; toast-colored bimini.
- Garmin 2010 GPS plotter with 2 digital chips.
- Horizon Eclipse VHF with DSC.
- Richie Powerdamp 4" compass.
- Standard Horizon VLH 3000 Hailer.
- Echo Pilot forward looking sonar.
- Raymarine L365 Depth Sounder.
- 12 Volt DC and 110 Volt AC.
- Both DC and AC electrical panels.
- 2 – 12V batteries are Group 31.
- Battery selector switch.
- 20 Amp Pro-Marine battery charger from 120 AC input.
- Shore power breaker, Inlet connection.
- Shore power cord - 30 amp power cord.
- Anchor platform with stainless bow roller.
- Plow style anchor with chain and 150' of 5/8" nylon rode.
- Anchor locker just aft of bow roller with ample storage for anchor rode and dock lines.
- Large bronze cleats and chocks on the foredeck, bronze cleats amidships and large bronze cleats on the aft cockpit corners.
- Ensign and Staff.
- Original Bronze Rod Holders.
- 2 Bilge pumps, both auto, and 1 has override manual selection.
- Bronze Thru-hulls below waterline.
- Emergency Tiller in aft deck compartment.
- 3 white fenders.
- Dock lines.
- Life ring and float rope.
- 2 Fire Extinguishers.
COMMENTS: LIBERTY has always been stored inside and has enjoyed short seasons and great maintenance to yacht standards. All exterior Teak was stripped and re-coated with natural Teak Cetol and all interior Teak cleaned and varnished with satin urethane. New Teak swim platform, diesel powered engine preheater, new hot water heater, engine coolers serviced, buff and wax hull and top, new bilge pump, new anchor platform and roller, new running lights, new Tan bimini and windshield isinglass extension.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.