***$10K PRICE DROP***
Twin Yanmar Diesel Engines
Onan 8kw Genset
West Marine 11.5' dingy with Tohatsu 15 hp motor
Nova Marine has been building vessels since 1980 and is recognized as one of Taiwan's more successful yards. You will see this when you view this vessel that they have a big focus on quality finish.
"The Real Thing" is a must-see motor yacht with a spacious master stateroom, along with a large well thought out galley. She is ideally laid out for a live aboard or for those wanting a home for extended cruises and is fully equipped with everything you need to to start cruising the Great Loop tomorrow.
When you approach board “the Real Thing” you immediately get a sense of pride that the current owner has towards this vessel. Stepping on board through the starboard gate and walking through the rigid door to the fully enclosed aft deck with a rigid hard top, you will be amazed at the care and attention given to this space.
- Hard-top with canvas and eisinglass enclosure.
- Teak sole finished in a rich lustre.
- Wet bar with sink, faucet, ice maker, and electric grill.
- Rigid doors to both side decks.
- Walk up a few stairs to the upper helm where you will find another great place to relax and host, a great place for family and friends to enjoy while cruising.
- Fully enclosed with bimini top, canvas and eisinglass.
- L-shaped seating with cushions on starboard side for lounging, lots of stowage under seating.
- Helm seat in the center.
- Additional seat with cushions on port side and more stowage beneath.
- Walk down a few steps forward into the large open salon with lots of windows that open allowing natural light and air flow through the salon.
- New window coverings.
- Beautiful teak plank sole.
- L-shaped sofa which converts into an extra bed for guests, really nice feature.
- Two additional lounging chairs for extra seating.
- Entertainment system: Roku flat screen with DVD player.
- Sliding door on starboard side of inside helm for easy access to outside deck.
- Hanging locker with ample stowage, and lots of cabinets surrounding the salon.
- Headliner in great condition with teak grab bars running the length of the salon.
- Down another two steps forward to the full-sized galley which has two opening port holes allowing more natural light and air flow.
- Lots of cabinets above and below counters for additional appliances, dishes and stowage.
- Large pantry for extra food and supplies while cruising.
- Lots of counter space on port and starboard side and many drawers for utensils.
- All counters are fiddled for safety and additional hand-held.
- Full-size fridge/freezer with a microwave oven above.
- Large sink with stainless steel faucet and vegetable washer.
- Two burner electric cooktop.
- Enough space to comfortably accommodate three people working in the galley.
- Walk down two steps aft from the salon to your master cabin where you will find a stand alone queen size bed accessible from both sides, no more climbing over each other getting into or out of bed.
- Four opening port holes for natural light and air flow in the master cabin.
- Two large beautiful dressers on both side of queen size bed, complimented by a hanging locker, and additional above stowage.
- Two side tables, one on each side of queen bed.
- Two opening hatches leading to the swim grid of the vessel.
- Functional and beautiful shelf above the head of the bed.
- Full-size stand up shower.
- Vanity with sink.
- Opening port hole for ventilation.
- Located forward through the galley you enter the guest cabin where there is ample space for guests and a working space for charts.
- Double-size bed in a raised pullman-berth.
- V-shaped teak desk below double bed for working space.
- Hanging locker for stowage with two drawers below.
- Small bench for sitting while getting changed with stowage underneath.
- Two port holes that open for air flow.
- Opening Port hole.
- Toilet with sink, vanity and pull out shower.
- Stowage below sink.
Mechanical / Electrical Equipment
- Twin diesel Yanmar six cylinder engines (6PHM-THE).
- Onan 8kw genset – 1350 hours.
- Webasto 16000 btu AC in salon.
- Crusair 16000 btu split unit AC – forward and aft.
- Vitron Multiplus 3000 Sinewave inverter/charger.
- Ritchie 3” fluid magnetic compass.
- Saturn 2.5” fluid magnetic compass
- Garmin” GPS (model 8612).
- Garmin 800 classic transciever
- VHF “Icom” radio (model IC-M506).
- Raymarine ST-60 digital depth.
- Robertson AP-100 DL auto pilot.
Hull and Deck
- Fiberglass deck (anti-skid).
- Stainless steel rail around deck for safety.
- Smart plug on both port and starboard + 2 X 30 amp shore power cords.
- Large swim grid accessed through gate at aft deck down a ladder.
- Lots of space at bow for extra storage for kayaks and other recreational equipment.
- Mason Supreme 60 lb anchor (200 ft of chain).
- Five Oceans Pacific 1500 windlas.
- West Marine11.5’ RIB 350 “Hypalon” Dinghy.
- Tohatsu 4 stroke 15hp motor.
- Weaver davit with lever hoist system.
- All system manuals.
- Life jackets, communication headset, hand held GPS, electronic flare, electronic S.O.S., and other safety equipment.
PLEASE CALL THE LISTING BROKER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING
Please call, text or email me with your questions.
Thanks for looking.