1 of 49
Port Gardner Yacht Brokerage
Extra Clean Ericson 35-3 with transferrable moorage!
Following the completion of the 600 Ericson 35 MKII's in 1982, Bruce King updated his design, resulting in the final MKIII version, which is more modern and noticeably faster (about 30 seconds per mile faster, according to Practical Sailor, built between 1982 and 1988). Other refinements in the interior and a slight increase in length (the 35-3 is closer to 36 feet LOA) are noticeable to the trained Ericson fan, making this version the preferred option for today's buyer. Gorgeous teak interior in excellent condition!
- Newer Sails
- Hydronic Diesel Heat
- Redesigned Dodger (higher and longer)
- Newer electronics (radar, GPS/plotter, radio)
- Newer Canvas
- Custom nylon Bimini Sun Shade
- Newer Knot Log and Depth Sounder
- New Cutlass bearing and propeller (August 2021)
- New Dripless shaft seal (August 2001)
- Fresh bottom paint and zincs (August 2021)
More accessories and equipment are here as well, including:
- Barient self-tailing winches
- Bronze thru-hulls
She's powered by a Universal M-25 diesel, fresh-water cooled.
Everywhere you look, you'll see attention to detail and meticulous owner care. This is a terrifically usable NW sailboat, built tough but easy to sail, with comfort for two and your guests.
Her Everett moorage is transferable to a new owner. We are scheduling appointments to view Monday- Saturday from 10am-4pm. Please contact us at the numbers below or by email.