Price Drop: US$2,400 (May 21)
1984 J Boats J/29
Price Reduced May 21, 2022
Price includes a Trailer (new tires in 2016) and a 2016 Mercury 6HP outboard motor.
- Boat refurbished in 2016. Gel coat on sides
- Mast painted (2016),
- interior painted (2016),
- Floor refinished (2016),
- new Garmin 741 with Bluechart and inland lakes. Depth/Speed (2016).
- Mercury 6hp gas motor (2016)
- New lifelines (2016).
- Interior LED lights (2016).
- New forestay (2016)
- Spin lock rope clutch (2016)
- solar vent (2016)
- New bottom VC Offshore (2016).
- Main cover (2019)
- Lifeline cushions (2018)
- Trailer tires (2016)
- 2 jibs (one 10 races old, one 10+ years old)
- 2 genoas (one with 15 races, one 10+ years old)
- 3 spinnakers (one with 10 races, two 10+ years old)
- main (8 years old)
Note: All sails built by Bill Draheim.
Clean boat stored on HydroHoist for last 20 years.
Professionally fared hull.
Ready to go!
Hi, I am Richard Clary, the listing broker for this yacht. Please call my mobile 214-673-7245 for most prompt attention. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I inspect all the boats I list, where possible take all the photos and represent the boats as accurately as possible. I am an experienced cruiser and racer who understands boat buyer's needs. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing. I look forward to hearing from you.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.