1984 Daytona Convertible50ft
Price Drop: US$20,000 (Jun 10)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1984 Daytona Convertible
The "Miss Danielle" is a 1984 50 Daytona Convertible she is powered by workhorse 12V71 Naturals and is designed to offer a comfortable fishing platform. The very roomy interior offers a two stateroom, two head layout along with a Salon that gives you the feel of being in a 60ft boat. Her hull is solid fiberglass and is literally bullet proof, proven hull design used in Pilot boats provides a very comfortable ride. The 7000W Inverter system will run all the systems (2X).
Owner has constantly upgraded systems, must see for yourself to appreciate.
AS you enter you will find a roomy salon with L-shaped lounge to port with a custom table and there is bench seat to starboard which gives you a ton of seating in the salon. A settee is across on the port side. There is a 32" TV mounted on the starboard side forward in the salon. The Salon sole is covered in carpet. Moving forwards there is a fully equipped galley with granite countertops, refrigerator, microwave, electric stove and ample storage lockers. The Electrical distribution panels are across from the galley on the starboard side. Down the companionway, there is a master cabin to port which features a large bed and in suite head, with basin and electric head. Across from this stateroom on the port side is a larger head with stall shower, sink and electric head. Forward in the forepeak is a second stateroom with a large shelf to starboard which could be used as a berth and a larger double berth to port.
The interior is constructed of Fiberglass bulkheads. The interior hull sides are fiberglass. the Cabin sole is wood covered with carpet. Ventilation was through three opening deck hatches and companionway door. The majority of the interior lighting has been converted to LED.
- Detroit 12-71 Naturally aspirated
- 900 hours reported
- 450 hp
- Twin Disc Transmissions
- Three fiberglass fuel tanks, one forward and two aft (750 total gallons)
- 150 Gallon Fresh water tank
- (4) Rule 3000 bilge pumps with automatic floats, high water alarms installed
- Batteries (2) 8D Gel house batteries, (4) group 31 wired in series to provide 24V starting batteries
- Propellers: (2) 4 blade 28"x30"
- Shafts : Stainless 2" Accumet 22
- LED Engine Room Lighting
- Oil Changing system
- Dual Racor Fuel filters
- ICOM M504
- ICOM M 506 w/DSC and AIS
- Furuno RD 30
- Furuno NAV Pilot Autopilot
- Two Furuno NAVNet CMAP MAX VX2 units
- 64 mile furuno radar w open asrray
- Single lever controls
- Engine Gauges
- TV 32" Visio mounted in Salon
- Stereo, AM/FM Blue Ray unit mounted on the bridge console
- Refrigerator : Haier Upright two door
- GE Microwave
- Atwood 6 gallon hot water heater
- Groco oil change system mounted aft in lazarette
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Fresh Water Tank
1 x 150 gal ()
1 x 100 gal ()