1 of 24
An extremely rare opportunity to own this superb 50ft cruiser. This particular example has been completely re fit throughout including all of the electrics and wiring. Powered by twin Detroit inboard Diesel engines she does up to 40 knots with ease.
This refit is 80% complete and is being finished over the coming weeks with all new interior including new bulkheads, carpets, interior lighting, galley and much more. The seller is open to offers subject to when and at what stage a buyer would like to take the boat on at.
- 2 x 8V 92 Detroilt diesel inboard engines (fully reconditioned)
- Fully reconditioned shafts and propellers along with cutlass bearings
- Propellors are in extremely good condition after extensive refurb
- Power steering fitted as new with the refit
- All new gauges oil pressure, temps, battery, fuel, RPM, rudder indicator
- Bennett trim tabs
- Side power bow thruster
- New gear selectors
- Engine bay blower and Automatic bilge pump
- New 240 volt system fitted with a Residual Circuit Breaker (RCD) and marine grade splash proof connections
- New 24-volt DC system having be completely rewired during refit along with all new switches
- Horn and Wipers
- All new exterior and interior lighting throughout including aft under water lighting
- Forward, Engine, and Aft electric bilge pumps
- Macerator and fresh water pumps
- Outlet sockets throughout
- Stereo with loudspeakers
- Battery charger and water heater
- New large screen Raymarine GPS/Plotter
- AIS Radar
- Navigation lights
- Raymarine auto pilot
- Raymarine digital speedo
- Raymarine digital depth sounder
- Raymarine rudder indicator
- Raymarine VHF Radio
All of the interior has been re trimmed and is brand new including headlinings, carpets, bulkheads, equipment, galley and lighting throughout
- Large L Shaped saloon sofa
- Storage unit with main breaker board and flat screen TV
- Well equipped galley are with drinks cupboard
- Separate and enclosed day head and shower
- Forward double bow cabin with good storage
- Galley with new Hob, Sink and Double Fridge freezer
- Large transom area with a new extend swim platform giving lots of good social space
- New stainless steel cleats
- Good width sidewalks leading to the bow
- Large open bow with small stainless hand rails
- Anchor locker and deck hatch
- All new windscreens
- New permateek across all of the deck space and cockpit fished with a beautiful creme caulking
- Fantastic cockpit space with new moulded seating and all new upholstery throughout
- New GRP floor panels
- Double bench helm seat with foot rest
- New full tonneau cover
This boat has been completely re fit and everything has been done on this boat during its re fit. This is a must see and an extremely rare opportunity.
The boat is currently 80% complete. The exterior is complete however the interior needs finishing which includes, new bulkheads, carpets, upholstery, galley equipment, and bow cabin trimming including new mattress.
The owner is open to offers subject to how/and when the buyer would like to purchase the boat. She can be sold as she is, but the price advertised is as a complete boat. Works are continuing currently 04/07/2021
Please get in touch for more detailed information, pictures and videos.
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.