1 of 55
PEGGY is looking for a new owner.
She is powered by a sturdy reliable Perkins 4-236 and has a Northern Lights 6kw genset ( that needs work)
Finished in solid Burmese teak but needing some Love, care and attention, she is good value for money for a hands on cruiser looking for a worthy project
She has an aft cabin en suite with a separate writing desk/vanity, a well thought out galley with plenty of storage, a safe seagoing nav. station, good saloon entertaining space, a fore peak double en suite and a WORKSHOP!.
A rare opportunity to acquire one of the sturdiest and safest cruising boats around at an unbeatable price.
She has just been launched and had most of her systems recommissioned.
Essentially still some projects to do which which are reflected in the selling price.
The standing rigging and the chain plates should be checked before she goes sailing.
Check the bottom of descriptions to see what has been done in the last three years.
Accommodations Large aft master stateroom en suite with hanging space and storage. Large galley tp stbd walkthrough to aft cabin. Port side amidships workshop with access to cockpit. Navstation to stbd with walk through to workshop. Forepeak double en suite with drawers hanging space and general storage. Good size saloon seats 6 large adults confortably for dinner. good storage. Pilot berth stbd in saloon. LAVAC toilets in both heads
Heavy duty stainless steel swim platform with telescope ladder.
Galley Good size galley with ventilation and good storage space. Two burner stove and oven, Stainless Steel front loading fridge. NEW Top loading deep freeze in forepeak under bunk, needs fixing, Double s/s sink with hot and cold pressurized water.
Electrical Xantrex Inverter charger 24 v 100 amp/ 2000 watt. 2008 xantrex link 1000 battery monitor and charger/inverter controller integrated with the xantrex charger/inverter.
Rebuilt genset .
Mast ,sails and winches. Self Tailing Lewmar 48 Primaries. Self Tailing genoa control line winch Self tailing winches on mast. Selden Solid Kicker Selden Mast. Very robust Harken Roller furler . Two Spinnaker poles.
1. Dinghy 9' Caribe fitted with chaps
2. Anchor 55lb Mantus
3. 50m of 10mm chain
4. 50m of rope rode for secondary
(The windlass was bought by the prior owner in 2017)
5. Furling drum and furling line for genoa
6. Sails: mizzen, mail and 125 genoa
7. Halyards: main, mizzen and spinnaker
8. Canvas work: Dodger, bimini and lazy bags
9. Cockpit cushions, vee berth, recovered
10. Batteries, 4x110Ah 1 month old
11. Solar panels 2x200W with MPPT charger
12. Hull and topsides freshly painted and anti fouled
13. Electronics: new 9" Garmin Plotter and HDx Radar
14. Toilet pumps, seats and sanitary hose replaced
15. Engine serviced, replaced heat exchanger and exhaust manifold
16. Stern tube: new laser dripless lip seal
18. Navigation lights rewired fore and aft, LED bulbs fitted
19. Galley: New Domestic 2 burner stove with oven
20. Isotherm sea water cooled cold plate fitted in existing stainless steel fridge.
21. Fresh water pump replaced
22 faucets replaced
23. Extensive set of tools